makepeace -50 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Makepeace 50 Games

If Brian Wilson can win a Brownlow then I guess Troy Makepeace can play 50 games. AFL life membership is a long way off yet!

Congrats Makey.

Whas up? Since Bigfooty came back online, journos are writing positive articles about us, positive overtures re signing Pagan for the long haul and a thread devoted to and praising Makey. The stars are in line. Bring on the Tiges!

Re: Makepeace 50 Games

Originally posted by Chemicalbrother
If Brian Wilson can win a Brownlow then I guess Troy Makepeace can play 50 games. AFL life membership is a long way off yet!

Hear hear!

Originally posted by mighty mick
as the games pile up, the experience gathers momentum this player will be in it for the long run.

onya troy!!

makepeace is only 22 at the moment , so barring injury and form i can see him being a 200-250 game player

Originally posted by theox

makepeace is only 22 at the moment , so barring injury and form i can see him being a 200-250 game player

If that is the case I can see some lean times ahead for the roos!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on 50 games.

Play a blinder and stick it right up those philistine , so called loyal and know all supporters who feel the need to bag continually when in reality they have more than likely not even played one match at the same level.

GRRRRRRRRRR

EAT 'EMALIVE MAKEY!

Good work Skull good to see you make it to 50 games some have been average some have been good some have been very good. Ive been lucky enough to see most of them maybe missed 5. Lets hope you forge yourself a name as a afl player. I hope its at the mighty N.M.F.C.

Good luck mate and lets smash those feral yellow backed scum bags into the bottom half of the ladder for the rest of the season where they belong.

GO THE SKULL !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

Cororoo
I guess you either:
1. Played AFL football, or
2. Have never bagged or praised an AFL, let alone Kangaroo, player seeing as you have never played at the same level.

Originally posted by windsock
Cororoo
I guess you either:
1. Played AFL football, or
2. Have never bagged or praised an AFL, let alone Kangaroo, player seeing as you have never played at the same level.

Guilty conscience Windy?

I never said I played /didn't play or otherwise.

In any case , that is irrelevant.

I didn't name any names.

However, I can't see the point of singling out any one player in particular and bagging him for my own self satisfaction.

If you take the critical stance against some one who has actually played the game and have not done so yourself , then your opinion carries little relevance.

I have no problems in giving players praise and credit where it's due , but I try to leave the bagging of own players to the Adelaide crew who are past masters at the art.

Originally posted by Cororoo

Guilty conscience Windy?

I never said I played /didn't play or otherwise.

In any case , that is irrelevant.

I didn't name any names.

However, I can't see the point of singling out any one player in particular and bagging him for my own self satisfaction.

If you take the critical stance against some one who has actually played the game and have not done so yourself , then your opinion carries little relevance.

I have no problems in giving players praise and credit where it's due , but I try to leave the bagging of own players to the
Adelaide crew who are past masters at the art.

First. Why does my post suggest I have a guilty conscience?

Second. You can honestly tell us on the board that you have never singled out a player for criticism?! If you have, going by your argument, whether you have played the game or not IS relevant.

Third. I have given my reasons previously as to why I think Troy isn't much of a player at AFL level. I'm sure he'd dominate in a lesser league, but we're not talking about that are we.

Fourth. What do Dennis Cometti, Bruce McIvaney, Patrick Smith and Tim Lane think they're doing?

Last. I've been a member of the NMFC every year since 1979 (thanks Dad!). I'd doubt there would be too many others in the same boat, particularly given our membership level was something like 3000 in the late 80's. I think that gives me as much a right as anyone to judge any bloke that represents my team.

Actually come to think of it, what the hell is Brittain thinking. More so the people who employed him?! I think that football no-brainer David Parkin might have something to do with that!

Great job Makepo. Hope that you have a cracker and that you and the rest of the team get up over those mongrel Tigers for many many reasons. I still remember last year at the G!

Its quite hard going reading this post with half of it being congratulations for makepeace and the other half being a p#ssing competition between Cororoo and Windsock

C'mon guys, we can pay each other out anytime but 50 games is a once off and should be respected as such

Remove this Banner Ad

makepeace -50 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back