Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Hello everyone.

this is mal michael in a nilma darnum jumper. he will be representing us next year. it's gonna be pretty good.

l_c6a779db87834bb89b011e66d129f3b0.jpg

not ammos.

country footy.

Ellinbank & District Football League.

not that great of a league.

the only other ex AFL player we have in the league is Justin Sweeney from St. Kilda.

People are going to shit a chicken when they play on him.

not ammos.

country footy.

Ellinbank & District Football League.

not that great of a league.

the only other ex AFL player we have in the league is Justin Sweeney from St. Kilda.

People are going to shit a chicken when they play on him.

ah, I thought it was a VAFA guernsey and he was going to do a Glen Archer and play on for the love of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. I play for the Warragul Dusties. But I can tell you now, that I won't wana play on that monster in the picture. I can't wait to go watch his first game now! He'll probably be playing in the Darno's reserves!!

Wow. I play for the Warragul Dusties. But I can tell you now, that I won't wana play on that monster in the picture. I can't wait to go watch his first game now! He'll probably be playing in the Darno's reserves!!

not as silly as it sounds, **** they have thrown the cash about!

no he won't.

not as silly as it sounds, **** they have thrown the cash about!

yes we have. but no he won't.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mal Michael.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back