Society/Culture Male Footy Fan Breaks Female Tourist Jaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

So it's seeing the young woman get punched, and finding out that her jaw was broken, that you enjoyed from this?

"Equal rights, equal lefts" kind of 'schadenfreude'?
You think I took joy from this? OK, looks like you take joy in making baseless assumptions.

You think I took joy from this? OK, looks like you take joy in making baseless assumptions.
Here are the assumptions I am making, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

You posted this video, because you enjoyed the young woman being punched as you feel she deserves it.
Your position is that if women want to be treated equally, then we should hold them to all the same standards as men.
You think there is too much societal acceptance of female violence on men, and that men are not being treated fairly or equally in Western society.

It's just stupid all round.

The bloke is a knob for waving a flag in someone's face.
As annoying as it would be she then totally overreacts by hitting him the face instead of doing the sensible thing by just ignoring the tool.
Then he goes waay too far by clocking her flush.

In recent years there's been an noted uptick in people who are quick to go to blows on a night out, probably because everyone is on the gear these days. Everyone is an MMA hero looking to right the wrongs of society with their fists

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Male Footy Fan Breaks Female Tourist Jaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back