Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it true that beulah have robbie lee lined up to coach nxt year?

yeah have heard that actually,
beulah have been pretty active so far. havent heard anything from hopetoun way
Underbool to gain two munro's most likely, doubtful to lose anyone at this stage
Woomy- Mitch Mooney n Todd Beasy (only played 5 quarters last yr), likely to lose a few though
Sea Lake- Heard whispers of a star CMFL player in talks as coach. Havent heard anything else about them
Ouyen- Losing lots, and stars, but would surely have money freed up to spend on mildura players.
Jpaarit- heard nothing.

can anyone update on what they have heard with clubs recruiting??

Underbool to gain two munro's most likely, doubtful to lose anyone at this stage
Woomy- Mitch Mooney n Todd Beasy (only played 5 quarters last yr), likely to lose a few though
Sea Lake- Heard whispers of a star CMFL player in talks as coach. Havent heard anything else about them
Ouyen- Losing lots, and stars, but would surely have money freed up to spend on mildura players.
Jpaarit- heard nothing.

Give us a name Telstra

Jpaarit- heard nothing.

Is Alex Barber going back to Woomelang or something? Cant really see Mitch going back there unless he does or unless they are hooking him up with a teaching job in the area?

Ryan McCluggage back to the Ballarat area

Is Alex Barber going back to Woomelang or something? Cant really see Mitch going back there unless he does or unless they are hooking him up with a teaching job in the area?

Ryan McCluggage back to the Ballarat area

mitch has signed and blue should be returning along with beau duthie, good to see a few locals coming back across...

yeah had heard ryan was leaving, along with this years coach, and the mildura boys including sonny, and some are rumoured to be interested in a crack at CMFL...

and sorry roota, cant give ya the name, will wait till i hear more, hope nothing comes of it, wouldnt be fair!!

mitch has signed and blue should be returning along with beau duthie, good to see a few locals coming back across...

yeah had heard ryan was leaving, along with this years coach, and the mildura boys including sonny, and some are rumoured to be interested in a crack at CMFL...

and sorry roota, cant give ya the name, will wait till i hear more, hope nothing comes of it, wouldnt be fair!!

Obviously one of the premier CMFL players then Telstra??? Wouldn't be a Lance Brown or someone like that would it??

So no news of Alex Barber heading back? He was the only common thread between Woomelang and Mitch Mooney previous to playing there...

Pretty sure Ryan was coach this year at Ouyen...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard that beau duthie will be staying at moulamein

Can back that up stone cold Arentz not going anywhere, and don't think duthie or barber are gunna make a big difference to woomelangs side. Neither of them could get a kick in a jackie chan film from what i've seen of them

Ben Cousins is available, and hes from the CMFL.....CRACK, MANAGEMENT, FOOTBALL, LEAGUE.

seriously greyhound, what is ur problem? y do u continue to make a complete fool and nuisance of yourself? its quite easy to see that ur a dead set heck head!!! i have some advice for u. take it or leave it. just give up on life. u r of no use to anyone.

seriously greyhound, what is ur problem? y do u continue to make a complete fool and nuisance of yourself? its quite easy to see that ur a dead set heck head!!! i have some advice for u. take it or leave it. just give up on life. u r of no use to anyone.

Although was in a winning team and until the end of next season just refreshing the bragging rights for 12 months..and watch your language.

Although was in a winning team and until the end of next season just refreshing the bragging rights for 12 months..and watch your language.

jeez, sorry for not having half the sanfl all star team.. i'm sure we probably wood have won the flag with that line up aswell!!
PS that last post was about abour ur joke. Seriously, give up on life!

jeez, sorry for not having half the sanfl all star team.. i'm sure we probably wood have won the flag with that line up aswell!!
PS that last post was about abour ur joke. Seriously, give up on life!

yeah but they won so it doesnt matter who they had they won, so no matter what you say they still won, so give up on it its a lost cause......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back