Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If thats true that is the biggest joke ever
Gee twinkle thats a bit harsh he's only young and you have signed off on him already,give him a go!and just watch out for his young brother this year might be climbing all over your shoulders before you know what is happening,:) Then again you will have to be getting a game at 2 not 12 for that to happen:D

Have Todd and Kyle George signed with Warrack Eagles?
I have not read any papers or anything, but had heard through the grapevine that this was true.

hope for warracks this is not true, as both broken down old men, better of getting fred and snow.:p

So Dale Shannon to coach Beulah with Tom Hallam and Clicker Clarke to come back along with Fatty Mckenzie if he come back from the west.If twinkle toes gets fit and plays a full year should be a lot better than last.have heard that more Beulah names may be back yet also so expect to see Beulah back to finals playing again.

SLNT kept fablous phil cox was a few clubs poaching central murray way but SLNT managing to hang on huge person for the football team but word is lost a few younger kids shame!!!
oh well can anyone tell me how the jardine boys go out at oyen? Andy Jardine? go any good?

SLNT kept fablous phil cox was a few clubs poaching central murray way but SLNT managing to hang on huge person for the football team but word is lost a few younger kids shame!!!

thank christ for that, no phil no tigers...phil has been spotted up sunraysia area of late, might be a few teams interested up that way:cool: dennis may be pulling a few strings to get him out to the lake side pies....

thank christ for that, no phil no tigers...phil has been spotted up sunraysia area of late, might be a few teams interested up that way:cool: dennis may be pulling a few strings to get him out to the lake side pies....

Yes and fablous has lost the extra 4 spare tyres he was carrying looks like the old wash board ripples everywhere FABLOUS PHIL is at sea lake at the moment but big money coming from the ROOS in CMFL and Robinvale big $$$$$$$$$$$

Im probably behind the MFL news, however i notice Sonny has applied for a Clearance to Sth Mildura

go back to your own thread roccy boy, as for andy and dean jardine you wouldn't have enough cash to leave the thriving hub that is ouyen united. how is danny 'grizzly adams' o'shannessey taking the big move from two head land? the purity of O/U would have been a big bargining chip for the ouyen hierachy. is he bringing his little brother aswell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cheque book kings have down it again Can any one out there tell what sort of crops they have been harvesting around the slnt area because what ever it is it must worth millons as how can they afford the likes of the weekly bros , barry bros , giddings the summerhazes they dont play for meat pies and soft drink and they have picked up a 100 game player from the WAFL on baller redheaded hard nut dont know his name, it might Bluey.

i see googa has put in for a clearence to J-R, any ideas on how it will go, dimboola arent renowned for losing a player without a fight.

President must have run out of crays................ or got them re-possessed.

The cheque book kings have down it again Can any one out there tell what sort of crops they have been harvesting around the slnt area because what ever it is it must worth millons as how can they afford the likes of the weekly bros , barry bros , giddings the summerhazes they dont play for meat pies and soft drink and they have picked up a 100 game player from the WAFL on baller redheaded hard nut dont know his name, it might Bluey.

It cant have been grain crops coz i saw f/all of it around there...Must have been Drought assitance...:D

should be a great season in 2008 for the tigers reserves with kerrin griffiths and chris weir coaching!!

eyespy the slnt money men about 10 of training in bendigo i can say that they are doing really tuff lots of running swiming and ball work all ready, these blokes are fairdinkum the rest of the mallee comp should be a bit concernd because the tigers will roar in 2008 I'II have $$$$$$ on it & lots of it.

eyespy the slnt money men about 10 of training in bendigo i can say that they are doing really tuff lots of running swiming and ball work all ready, these blokes are fairdinkum the rest of the mallee comp should be a bit concernd because the tigers will roar in 2008 I'II have $$$$$$ on it & lots of it.
so who are the big names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back