Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who were the best players for beulah? is brad shannon a chance for the league medal?

euky said:
who were the best players for beulah? is brad shannon a chance for the league medal?
Best players for beaulah were Kyle George, Garath Hose, Justin Clarke, Nathan Kabia, Stephen Saunders, Dale Shannon.
Don't think Brad Shannon will win the Medal, looking back through their games he's only been named 3 times from 11 games among their best players.

euky said:
thanks deano1 any suggestions of who would be a chance to win the league medal
Theres a couple of names who are regularly among Beaulah better players and they are Kyle George and last years winner Justin Clarke. Nigel Dedini looks to be having a good season with Woomelang Lascelles, of course you've got "Sonny" Lyndsey at Ouyen.

There's a few names for you Euky, probaly missed someone obvious though.

Grimmett said:
What about Mick Dedini?
yep he seems to be a pretty regular name among Woomelang Lascelles best players as well (if thats any guide), not quiet as much as Nigel but still a few games to go of course.

Sonny was at his best on sunday evening at the Grande in Mildura after drinking free **** at the Imps big draw on sunday .Should not drink at all let alone the free stuff:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

thats how he got sacked from Nhill drinking wonder how long it be before Ouyen sacks him for similar actions? i've seen him play for Dimboola when he kicked 100 goals i think Dimboola pulled him into line . i think what ever club he goes to should be pulled into line

Take some doing .he doesnt understand a hiding.I doubt if Ouyen will even try They have had there fair share of ********s over the years

yestaday "sonny" kicked 3 lucky goals.
all he did was catch a cold .
just bombin it to the goals just wased opportunities i say!

yester day woomelang under 16 posted ther first win against ouyen!
it was a sloppy game of footy but well worth watchin the had some young guns like dean murray, jackson rampling,kayne kerr and ned duthie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andyt30 said:
thats how he got sacked from Nhill drinking wonder how long it be before Ouyen sacks him for similar actions? i've seen him play for Dimboola when he kicked 100 goals i think Dimboola pulled him into line . i think what ever club he goes to should be pulled into line
The boys not there to be an outstanding citizen in the community hes there to kick goals and win games off hes own boot.
football clubs know what hes like off the field but they recruit him because he can tear sides apart which looks like to me he has done on quite a few occasitions this year.If ouyen where to get rid of him then there year is wasted because they wont win without him.

Shimozzle said:
how is pat caldwell from lascelles goin this year?
umm dunno rumour has it he has gone to quambatook, but his brothers willy and breno have been playing great games of footy in the ones

When He was at Dimboola last year i've seen him play on a few occasions when i was goal umpiring a few games at dimmy out through last year like when he kicked 100th goal for Dimboola and everyone ran on to the ground

Shimozzle said:
how is pat caldwell from lascelles goin this year?

After a Shoulder Reco in the off season he has joined his girlfriends brother who is coaching at Moulamein in the GRFL

I think it will be hard to go past the Dedini boys again local legends but here are some other names that might be up and around the mark..

Ouyen- Sonny Lindsay
Walpeup/Underbool- Luke Nathan
Hopetoun- Jon Nevill
Beulah- Kyle George
Jep/Rainbow- Andrew Hiscock
Sea Lake- Bryce Scott

DOCKERS said:
I think it will be hard to go past the Dedini boys again local legends but here are some other names that might be up and around the mark..

Ouyen- Sonny Lindsay
Walpeup/Underbool- Luke Nathan
Hopetoun- Jon Nevill
Beulah- Kyle George
Jep/Rainbow- Andrew Hiscock
Sea Lake- Bryce Scott

Sonny lindsay will certainly go close to the league medal having a great year

in The warracknabeal Herald Mallee Football League will go from having 17 rds this Year to 19 rounds in 2007 it was in yesterdays back page
no other changes will accur in mallee all 7 clubs will remain in the League

Andyt30 said:
in The warracknabeal Herald Mallee Football League will go from having 17 rds this Year to 19 rounds in 2007 it was in yesterdays back page
no other changes will accur in mallee all 7 clubs will remain in the League

A lot can happen between now and then though Andyt30. Jeparit Rainbow would have to be in big trouble, they are finding it very difficult to attract players and coach's, thats why they had to appoint Ben Zanker and Heath Clugston.

One positive for Jeparit Rainbow would be the return of Gun footballer Ashley Cluugston. Its tipped that he will return next year.

Has any one heard whether Belly and Sonny are going to be at Ouyen next year?

roaring tiger said:
A lot can happen between now and then though Andyt30. Jeparit Rainbow would have to be in big trouble, they are finding it very difficult to attract players and coach's, thats why they had to appoint Ben Zanker and Heath Clugston.

One positive for Jeparit Rainbow would be the return of Gun footballer Ashley Cluugston. Its tipped that he will return next year.

Has any one heard whether Belly and Sonny are going to be at Ouyen next year?
Sonny might return home to melbourne next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back