Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate no one cares about andrew brown, the kid rates himself way too highly and i wouldnt be suprised if you are andrew brown waiting for some one to tell you how good you are.... the only person that rates andrew brown as a footballer is andrew brown

Couldn't agree more. Whats Andrew Brown ever done in this league.. or in any other league for that matter?

Not sure about lee mckenzie? heard no club is chasing him... he has serious issues about leaving university... and he is 32. So good luck for anyone who picks up that fossil.... and there are serious rumors about mckenzie and josh hollis being brothers?:eek:

Can anyone tell me the location of riley lehmann, last i heard he was signing with any club that would give him a years supply of ankle socks, apparently he wont play for anything less because it doesn't feel right!:rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

i think you will find that beulah pays no where near as much as percieved, all you are just jealous of the success that has been had by the club, i think you will find that a lot of other clubs have paid out twice as much and haven't had the success
If you think they don't spend a lot of money you have got your head in the sand,nearly everyplayer that plays senior footy for Beulah get payed in some way, wheather through the club or people that sponsor them,have spent a lot of $$$ over the last few years,must admit they spend it on getting there own players back but still a lot of money.

If you think they don't spend a lot of money you have got your head in the sand,nearly everyplayer that plays senior footy for Beulah get payed in some way, wheather through the club or people that sponsor them,have spent a lot of $$$ over the last few years,must admit they spend it on getting there own players back but still a lot of money.

shane snibson on $30000 2 years ago, can't imagine they've changed much since then

Beulah are known widely for spending lots of money but the fact is that they are a succesful club and people want to play there, hence them having to pay less money. and for those people who are writing off beulah rethink it because their recruiting list is longer than ron jeremy's........source of income.

Interesting to hear Pete Weir has signed a 2 year contract at Sturt in the SANFL. Good luck to him. Also big news at Woomelang with Neil Smith pulling on the boots after their seemingly horrible recruiting this year. Was a handy tap ruckman in 1973 i'm told

Thanks Biggles. Keep an update on his whereabouts. I wouldn't regard him as a hit-man, maybe hit the grog or the couch, but from stories i've heard he can hold his own. I know its hard to say at this stage but which sides do you reckon will be contenders and pretenders?
mallee ladder at end of home and away.2007
ouyen, beulah,w/u., w/l., slnt, hope., j/r.

mallee ladder at end of home and away.2007
ouyen, beulah,w/u., w/l., slnt, hope., j/r.
Not quite sure on that one..
W/U, Beulah, Ouyen, J/R, S/L, W/L, Hopetoun I think.
Word is that WU have picked up a few players from adelaide and have kept their list together pretty well.
Beulah - will always be around the mark.
Ouyen - Depends a lot on Lindsays movements and how many they can pick up/lose have been fairly quite.
JR - Have picked up a few players by the sounds of it and look like having a bit of a go this year.
SL - may hold onto some of their good players but will lose to many.
WL - just lost to many quality players with very few to top up the 1's.
Hopetoun - Have got a little way to go but may finish higher depending on injuries.

It's very early to call, I believe we will know more after 5 - 6 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone heard about gaz hose and some whybird bloke going to cairns? What are they like as players? pretty handy or what?

Was just talking to one of the W/U boys and they started back from there X-mas Break With 20 or so on the Track last night. sounds like they will be the one to look out for in 07.

Interesting to hear Pete Weir has signed a 2 year contract at Sturt in the SANFL. Good luck to him. Also big news at Woomelang with Neil Smith pulling on the boots after their seemingly horrible recruiting this year. Was a handy tap ruckman in 1973 i'm told

Will that be a loss to JR? Did he play much there? I thought he played rebels.
Can anyone give me a list of confirmed ins and outs for WU? They are talking themselves up a lot!

Will that be a loss to JR? Did he play much there? I thought he played rebels.
Can anyone give me a list of confirmed ins and outs for WU? They are talking themselves up a lot!
yeah mate pete weir played a fair bit of rebels last year and a bit for ballarat swans... Maybe played for j/r in 2005 for a bit as well... but he is off to sa. w/u signed vorwerk who is a dudd coach and they also signed a few from adelaide as well.. apparently they are shaping up to be one of the stronger sides..:thumbsu: but these adelaide blokes and everone else will just laugh at the way vorwerk coaches!:thumbsdown:

yeah mate pete weir played a fair bit of rebels last year and a bit for ballarat swans... Maybe played for j/r in 2005 for a bit as well... but he is off to sa. w/u signed vorwerk who is a dudd coach and they also signed a few from adelaide as well.. apparently they are shaping up to be one of the stronger sides..:thumbsu: but these adelaide blokes and everone else will just laugh at the way vorwerk coaches!:thumbsdown:

Yes im not sure he is the man for the job. Is it true he sleeps around a bit, even players girlfriends? I don't really rate him as a player either - looks like he could bust open packs but fails to do so hangs off the back of packs and gets it fed to him.
Interesting move by WU.

yeah not sure about that.. bit of a knob tho.... yeah looks pretty tough but gets caught running wide alot of the time.. would not find him at the bottom of the pack!

The man gets most of his kicks from running through and around the mark getting handballs...

I'm not sure about them the wheels may fall off if these Adelaide blokes dont think much of him. Havent heard much from SL l8ly, how many will they lose? Surely they must be very deep in debt and in desperate need of winning tattslotto to pay their players from last year!Interesting to note that they were throwing money around only a few weeks ago and from what i heard - quite a bit! He was only a young fella - $2000 sign up and $350 a game. As far as I know the offer was turned down?..

Pete Weir actually has only played less than a handful of games for the rebels in the two years in ballarat, struggled due to injury and fitness. To say Vorwerk sleeps around is going a bit far.... and from the game i saw him play he was on the bottom of plenty of packs. still not the best bloke though from all reports. Are bryce scott and weekley returning to the tigers this year? last i heard bryce was off to albury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back