Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide some info on Phillip Gray from Walpeup/Underbool. He has been cleared to Werrimull in the Millewa League up in Mildura.

Dead right, they aren't playing for you until they are signed, sealed and delivered..
Interesting to see that Ash Dedenis clearance got rejected and Nigels got approved, does he owe something to the club or is he staying put?
Ouyen, Jeparit and Walpeup seem to be on a recruiting drive, although JR have not had any outs as yet.
Ouyen seem to have picked up some and lost some but by the sounds of it the ones coming in are better than the ones going.
Beulah yet to put through any clearances yet and have lost a couple, will they be up there again this year?!?
have heard that W/L have recruited 4 players from labert who are comming with the coach,also hear fatty Mckenzie might be staying in Beulah and playing,cain robins a cert for Hopetoun has moved home for work,2 brothers that have another brother living in Hopetoun have signed i hear and 2 other clearances have gone through as well

have heard that W/L have recruited 4 players from labert who are comming with the coach,also hear fatty Mckenzie might be staying in Beulah and playing,cain robins a cert for Hopetoun has moved home for work,2 brothers that have another brother living in Hopetoun have signed i hear and 2 other clearances have gone through as well

Who are the Lalbert blokes???

Wouldn't think that there would be 4 blokes from Lalbert. Hoges didn't make a lot of mates when he coached the Eagles a while back

Kingwell is one of them... What makes you say that he didnt make many friends? cant fault the mans character

Fatty Mckenzie Gone!

Heard Kingers was considering the move.

Definoitely cannot doubt Hoges character or his courage. Fantastic boke, but some of the things he did as coach were interesting

You've had a lot of opinions on the way people have coached out at Lalbert, will you be putting that hat on anytime soon?

so Kain is playing for Hopetoun you say, will be a very handy pick up for them. He is worth 3 players when he is going. Is your information solid, or is this just speculation
apparently solid will be playing for hopetoun this season at a nice cost also beside point will go to appeal but should be ok not home from darwin yet so how many have sspoken to in bendigo few blokes at eaglehawk have signed on again in belief was playing there now changed mind very shirty but who says money talks was spot on but good luck to him athis age

yes dude, always here, why your concern!!! OK footy lads bit of a stab at the ladder this year.
Ouyen (Still a great side, will back it up)
Beulah (Lost a few but will recruit well)
W/U (May go alright if Adelaide boys front)
Hopetoun (Recruiting well, potential with youth)
Jeparit Rainbow (Picked up a few but not enough)
S/L (Spent their money last year)
Woomelang (Lost far far to many)

Congratulations beulahboy, this is the first time you've actually typed anything worth reading. The rest of your postings have been far far from the truth!!!!!!! Don't know where the hell you got your information from about Chris Vorwerk but you've got the wrong idea completely!!!! Never seen him have eyes for anyone but his girlfriend!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations beulahboy, this is the first time you've actually typed anything worth reading. The rest of your postings have been far far from the truth!!!!!!! Don't know where the hell you got your information from about Chris Vorwerk but you've got the wrong idea completely!!!! Never seen him have eyes for anyone but his girlfriend!!

yer mate that was a good bit of reading but i still think that (sl) and (wl) will still be in there for a fight because they have got alot of locals who can play and i have heard that they have both picked up a couple off blokes and some off the returning locals.:thumbsu:

yer mate that was a good bit of reading but i still think that (sl) and (wl) will still be in there for a fight because they have got alot of locals who can play and i have heard that they have both picked up a couple off blokes and some off the returning locals.:thumbsu:

Sea Lake have lost fair too many, they'll be no good. Ouyen and Walpy in the GF is my prediction followed by beulah and possibly hopetoun sneaking in to round out the top four.

I was talking to a mate last night in Horsham who said that Hopetoun are looking good with a lot of blokes at training?
He also said that JR had recruited another bloke from up north who played WAFL. There must be some deep pockets up that way?!?!

not you mate ....beulahboy...

well just because beulahboy is sticking up for vorwerk mate dnt mean that it right to have a go at him/her ... u just cnt get ur facts rite on the whole footy situation can u mate..

well just because beulahboy is sticking up for vorwerk mate dnt mean that it right to have a go at him/her ... u just cnt get ur facts rite on the whole footy situation can u mate..

Did you mean to say "waybelowbelt" instead of beulahboy?

Sea Lake have lost fair too many, they'll be no good. Ouyen and Walpy in the GF is my prediction followed by beulah and possibly hopetoun sneaking in to round out the top four.[/quote]

have heard a few whispers of possible recruits for a couple of the above mentioned clubs..kain robbins (ex bendigo bombers & eaglehawk) maybe returning to his old stomping ground of hopetoun and also sea lakes interest in shane rogan of learmonth and formally charlton..have any of you football lovers come across any of this talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back