yeah-nah

Club Legend
Mar 1, 2005
nbnbnb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Required
Can anyone explain to me why he is complaining about soft free kicks to forwards, especially tall forwards?

HELLO! Dont we have one of the best line ups of tall forwards going around. A line up that need to make the most of limited opportunities because we have a poorly skilled midfield that is more likely to sit the ball on their heads than hit them on the chest lace out. A line up of forwards that would benefit from a policy of soft frees probably more so than our opponents.

I have to say I am totally over the fact that he feels the need to speak on umpires on every single issue and I just wish he would shut the F up and THINK instead of talking crap. Especially so when his whinging is in fact to our detriment.

yeah-nah said:
Can anyone explain to me why he is complaining about soft free kicks to forwards, especially tall forwards?

HELLO! Dont we have one of the best line ups of tall forwards going around. A line up that need to make the most of limited opportunities because we have a poorly skilled midfield that is more likely to sit the ball on their heads than hit them on the chest lace out. A line up of forwards that would benefit from a policy of soft frees probably more so than our opponents.

I have to say I am totally over the fact that he feels the need to speak on umpires on every single issue and I just wish he would shut the F up and THINK instead of talking crap. Especially so when his whinging is in fact to our detriment.
Bad hair day?

yeah-nah said:

I dont always agree with the way mick sees the need to comment on everything but I have to say I am with him on this one. Regardless of who our forwards are many games on the weekend were ruined because of the soft umpiring . If they continue to be this soft through the season(something tells me they will back off a bit) then alot of people will be turned off the game. He was only saying what most people were thinking . We go to the footy to see a contest not some of the crap we saw on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back