Malthouse said this....

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005
Dawes and McCarthy will be the fourth and fifth players to make their debuts for the club this season with Malthouse also forecasting the imminent elevation of rookie Brent Macaffer

:D:D:D:thumbsu:

I honestly think they are putting our health at risk! One day we feel depression, the next, we're as happy as could be!

I could not have asked for more if we have Stanley being given a shot in the middle this weekend with Dawes playing at FF and McCarthy being given a fair shot. Then on top of that, Brent MaCaffer given his debut 'imminently' :thumbsu:

It's exciting no doubt. I don't like saying this, but i wish in some ways we had lost a few more games earlier in hindsight. Having said that, we are still a game and a half from 4th.

Very excited about Macaffer being elevated.

I know he has played most of his footy as a forward, but he has the perfect body size to develop as a strong midfielder.

If things don't go our way and we fall down the ladder a bit hopefully we can add another strong bodied midfielder like Jack Ziebell, and I think we're away with some good young midfield talent.

If Didak does get the flick I would definitely chase Boak whether Port want to part with him or not, we don't have a lot to lose by chasing him really.

He's done a great job, Brent MacAffer, in improving from a Williamstown reserves player to an outstanding player in the VFL seniors pressing for AFL selection.

I wonder if the quote refers to elevation for an injured player, or elevation to the senior list for 2009?

He's done a great job, Brent MacAffer, in improving from a Williamstown reserves player to an outstanding player in the VFL seniors pressing for AFL selection.

I wonder if the quote refers to elevation for an injured player, or elevation to the senior list for 2009?

yeh i wasnt sure eitheir, our rookie listed players have been to bad in recent years.

wellingham obrien clarke off the top of my head, add macaffers supposed elevation to that. thats a pretty fair effort.

I'd say because our focus was to push as hard for finals as possible, now it's to see what we have on our list ahead of some difficult decisions, and hopefully win some games in the process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Malthouse said this....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back