Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Pellistri is off to Panathinaikos. Also, Fulham are back in for McTominay. Hopefully, both go through asap so we can sign some more players quickly.

Not sure the Pellistri move will have an impact - he won't go for much.

McTominay certainly. I think that'll be directly tied in with the Ugarte deal.

Looks like Pellistri is off to Panathinaikos. Also, Fulham are back in for McTominay. Hopefully, both go through asap so we can sign some more players quickly.

Fulham now out for McTominay. We just can’t sell this spud!!

Same as Rashford & Sancho, probably stuck with all 3 of them for the season.

Fulham now out for McTominay. We just can’t sell this spud!!

Same as Rashford & Sancho, probably stuck with all 3 of them for the season.
Seems to be a bit of noise about Sancho to PSG, fingers crossed.

Mctominay is a weird one, reports seem to suggest he's not on massive wages at United. Must just not want to go.

McTominay waiting for Napoli. That's his preferred destination apparently. Sheesh, just get rid of him already.

Ugarte now sounding like a loan deal with obligation to buy.

There's a lot happening but it's all connected.

Fulham signed Berge so are out of the McTominay race.

Napoli wants McTominay but don't have the money. Osimhen on the verge of leaving Napoli which will obviously free up funds for McTominay and whoever else.

We don't have the money at the moment for Ugarte. Loan with an obligation to buy is a really good result for us. It means we're not waiting on funds to come in, and if and when funds do come in, we can reinvest elsewhere.

Pellistri off to Greece for not a whole lot. Just never really happened for him at United for whatever reason.

Shit price but it is what it is I guess.

He's always looked decent to me, so hopefully he can kick start his career again because I think I read we have a sell-on clause in there.

Words of a future leader.

Current leader, by nature if not by title. Makes those around him stand taller, which is ironic given his height.

And now Burnley apparently keen on Hannibal via loan with a mandatory buy clause.

Go Away GIF

Pellistri off to Greece for not a whole lot. Just never really happened for him at United for whatever reason.

Shit price but it is what it is I guess.

He's always looked decent to me, so hopefully he can kick start his career again because I think I read we have a sell-on clause in there.

Current leader, by nature if not by title. Makes those around him stand taller, which is ironic given his height.
40-45% sell on clause I read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild that in a single summer this new recruitment team have identified talent that simply would never have been on Woodward/Murtough/Arnold’s radar, ever. Even if they weren’t only going after Ronaldo, Varane, Casemiro, Antony, VDB types, I have my doubts they were capable of building a system with qualify youth players through the transfer market. These are the type of signings that several clubs are accustomed to making, we are just now doing the same thing.

I am sold on INEOS.

Wild that in a single summer this new recruitment team have identified talent that simply would never have been on Woodward/Murtough/Arnold’s radar, ever. Even if they weren’t only going after Ronaldo, Varane, Casemiro, Antony, VDB types, I have my doubts they were capable of building a system with qualify youth players through the transfer market. These are the type of signings that several clubs are accustomed to making, we are just now doing the same thing.

I am sold on INEOS.

They are just doing what any manager does on FM, signing the best wonder kids.

I bet Woodward never played FM 🤣

You are right though, it's a massive relief to see people in charge making good decisions. Not every player they sign will be a success, but these are the type of signings we have been desperate for.

Honestly, can’t see the back of Sancho soon enough.

He’s a campaigner. He has made enough money already to last a lifetime and now he gives no ****s. He’ll probably just go from club to club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back