Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a fair bit of talent on the books now, and with the back-of-house stuff on the right track, I'm sure a quality candidate/s is out there.

Yep, we just need to strike gold once with the right manager and we won't be far away competing with the best again. Nobody should let ETH gaslight them into thinking 'this is a process and will take a long time '.

The best managers are also the best coaches. They implement systems that emphasise strengths and at the same time, cover up weaknesses as best as possible. Something that has barely happened for us since the great man retired.

Last edited:
SMH, the top British journos running with ETH will still be managing against Porto and Villa.

INEOS need to stop playing the nice guys.

It’s all good. The players are doing God’s work and being as shit as possible to get ETH sacked.

It’s all good. The players are doing God’s work and being as shit as possible to get ETH sacked.
I can tell you as a port supporter, years of failure (at least eth has won something) don't always mean a coach gets sacked

No point sacking him until they get a replacement ready.

That's fair enough and I can understand that, but at the same time, a huge worry is that this could go on longer than it needs to if he somehow gets results in the short term that keep him clinging onto the job. Same kind of approach was taken with Ole/Jose and we basically sacrificed seasons in doing so.

Oh well, hopefully, they've already begun talks with other prospective managers in the background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back