Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a huge coup but his heart is set for Madrid most likely.

I'd take Ancelotti if Madrid let him go too.
Hard to see Ancelotti at his age wanting to spend any of his last years as a manager at a rabble if we don’t get our shit together very quickly.

Hard to see Ancelotti at his age wanting to spend any of his last years as a manager at a rabble if we don’t get our shit together very quickly.

Yeah, that's a fair point. Though, he did take up the Everton position previously so who knows.

We just need to be ruthless going forward and burn through as many managers until we find the right one. We will eventually find the right one but not by hanging onto incompetent managers for a long time in the hope they magically will turn into Fergie.

I'd rather the Madrid approach to managers. Their football structure demands excellence from day one and as soon as it becomes evident something won't work and a change is needed, they make it quickly.

Last edited:
Yeh, the next manager will unfortunately need to do another reset. Sooner it happens the better, I guess.

Though, I'm genuinely fearful ETH is gonna pull favourable results out of his ass in the next 2 games. Sheesh, times are bad when you are hoping your team loses for its own good.

Again, welcome to being a port supporter. Every time Ken Hinkley has a must win game, they win, then continue being arse afterward.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back