Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2002
Casey, Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manly Sea Eagles, Wrexham AFC
Go the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!

That is a big win for us and makes up for the Cowboys loss.

We are back in the hunt for a finals spot! :cool: The Knights getting a severe confidence-sapping thrashing today may either work for us or against us next week, but it will be a tough ask to win up there at Marathon.... but you never know!;)

If only the Storm had of done the right thing and lost for Manly hey Ms. Storm.... ;)

even the most hardcore manly supporters would understand that MY idiot underachieving ******ed dragons handed this game to the eagles on a plate ... credit to the eagles for pulling off that try at the end ... but they did get a lot of chances thanks to stupid st george play
farrar must be sacked, in all my years attending dragon game after dragons game never have i been more ashamed of such a complete butthead performance, i always have excuses, not today
credit to the eagles, its really anyones guess who will finish 8th though

Where are Hoggy and the Doc when you need them?

Are you guys in hiding after the Dragons got SMASHED by Manly yesterday? ;)

Originally posted by nicko18
and when barrett was shown up on the big screen, the entire dragon army booed and jeered... lovely stuff :D:D:D

That would be right! :rolleyes:

How good was Manly's defence yesterday. That has been the most positive sign for us over the last few weeks. If Manly can continue to keep teams out then we will really give ourselves a good chance to make the finals....

Still waiting to hear from these Dragons "fans" that reckoned Manly were "sheet" at the beginning of the season. 2 out of 2 against the Dragons this year!

Originally posted by nicko18
though parramatta is a bigger debacle, here we have the biggest spending spree the game has ever seen, and they cant buy themselves a premiership. as ive said before, if it doesnt happen this year (which it definitely wont) all that money has gone to waste... ohhhhh

Parramatta .... :rolleyes:

Where were Parra when the rest of the ARL clubs were doing everything to fight SuperLeague? Sitting on the fence and spending $Millions$ on dud players from the Bulldogs. :p
They have continued to buy duds and what has it got them? NOTHING!! :p

I mean they are paying Buettner some ridiculous amount ... he is crap.

I hope they miss the finals and the Storm and Manly get in.

Parramatta suck - at least when Manly bought some players to make them a premiership chance they actually farkin won it.

i heard that terry hill was the highest paid player in the game on something like $600k. this has surely got to be some sort of warped joke doesnt it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The New Oxford English Dictionary.

teh - a commonly misspelt version of the word 'the'. Occurs when amateur typists type too fast, and is an obvious sign that they have to look at the keys they are pressing.

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
even the most hardcore manly supporters would understand that MY idiot underachieving ******ed dragons handed this game to the eagles on a plate ... credit to the eagles for pulling off that try at the end ... but they did get a lot of chances thanks to stupid st george play
farrar must be sacked, in all my years attending dragon game after dragons game never have i been more ashamed of such a complete butthead performance, i always have excuses, not today
credit to the eagles, its really anyones guess who will finish 8th though

To follow Saints is to know heartache. Obviously Jason Kent was not ready for first grade and given Riddell sat on the bench for most of the match there was no reason to leave him out there. It wasnt until almost halfway through the second half that Farrar dragged Kent (after the 50th mistake I believe).

The Dragons always seem to find a way to lose. I dragged myself away from a great function yesterday to attend the match, which certainly rubbed salt into the wound.

What is with the Manly army (or small squad). they just dont travel.

Ironic that Manly supporters would complain about other teams buying players.

Farrar definitely is on shakey ground Oz.

Originally posted by Dr Zaius
Ironic that Manly supporters would complain about other teams buying players.

Not complaining at all. Just enjoying pointing out that Parra have got diddly squat from their multi-million dollar player investments! At least Manly would win the premiership with their recruits.

Brieidis

:D Wow, I bet you are one happy supporter.

Congratulations, but I must add, you were a tad lucky:D
That Steve Menzies...what a champion:D

I think your team has been the surprise packet in the NRL this year, with most predicting a bottom 4 finish...:p

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Did you get a chance to watch the Roos on Sat. night also. The Swans put in a good effort, but their crowds have dropped.
Suppose its natural for all teams if they are lingering near the bottom of the ladder and not in contention for the 8.

Its probably not as noticeable for Melbourne teams, because they used to have big crowds initially.

Cheers:D

Originally posted by Briedis

Not complaining at all. Just enjoying pointing out that Parra have got diddly squat from their multi-million dollar player investments! At least Manly would win the premiership with their recruits.

Well Saints seem to be trading every player with an ounce of potential. Surely Barrett and Ryles can't be that expensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Dr Zaius

Well Saints seem to be trading every player with an ounce of potential. Surely Barrett and Ryles can't be that expensive.

I rate Barrett as a player. Seems to have the odd brain-explosion though at times. He can set up some great tries though.

Ryles is a joke, I don't rate him at all. No discipline.... dumb footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manly beat St.George!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back