Manpower night

Remove this Banner Ad

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME PICS??

:D :D :D
(gemzaprincess@hotmail.com)

The Bulldogs guys are all ugly except skipper,Brownyand Gia haha so the night wouldnt have been to special :D im sure if you girls went to a Hawthorn Night or Richmond night the show would be a bit better on the eyes.

Originally posted by tige19
The Bulldogs guys are all ugly except skipper,Brownyand Gia haha so the night wouldnt have been to special :D im sure if you girls went to a Hawthorn Night or Richmond night the show would be a bit better on the eyes.
Whats it matter to you, are you jealous tige?

DD17 most of the girls i no, including myself who went, wont send them to you becasue you have offended them as most of them are in the cheersquad, including myself.

The Bulldogs guys are all ugly except skipper,Brownyand Gia haha so the night wouldnt have been to special im sure if you girls went to a Hawthorn Night or Richmond night the show would be a bit better on the eyes.

Think u need your eyes tested! Majority of the doggies team is a nice sight to any pair of female eyes. And well we got to see alot of nice sights on sunday night!!! Go nudey gilbee!!!!

Actually tige 19 theres a few good looking boys at the doggies it would take me to long to name them all though.And its not only our female supporters that will agree with me a friend said the same thing before coming to othe man power night last year.

Originally posted by chels_09
DD17 most of the girls i no, including myself who went, wont send them to you becasue you have offended them as most of them are in the cheersquad, including myself.

I'm not gonna suck up and say how great the cheersquad is.

The fact is, we are not a good cheersquad. Do you think we are up there with those of collingwood and carlton etc?? Me neither. It needs some work.

If you're not going to send me pictures, what can I do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Manpower night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back