Marc Murphy or Brett Deledio?

Who is a better player, Murphy or Deledio?

• Marc Murphy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Against Collingwood:

Lids - 33 Disp, 1 goal 94% eff

Murphy - 18 Disp, 0 goal 61% eff

Murphy was in the guts and had as much effectiveness as Swan, Pendles and a whole host of other elite players in a tough, contested, scrappy match with a 24 pt margin.

Deledio got a heap of kicks off half-back in a 10+ goal loss.

Terrible, terrible comparison.

Battle of the downhill skiers.. this is a tough one, I picked Deledio because he has never played in a good team. (well neither has murphy)

Went alright tonight against quality opposition. ball use was elite

Pity he can't back it up weeke to week, based on this years form he will have another stinker next week as he has had 2 great games and 2 pathetic Tambling like games

Murphy was in the guts and had as much effectiveness as Swan, Pendles and a whole host of other elite players in a tough, contested, scrappy match with a 24 pt margin.

How is it a terrible comparison. Did you not read the OP?

Here it is:

Having this argument with a few Carlton fans, simply put who is a better player? Not a better midfielder or better goal scorer, but better all round player?

Deledio was the better all round player against Collingwood. Simple.

way to talk out your ass, murphy last week went missing and even you said this

He did. I'm not defending him.

But to say Deledio is clearly better because of 33 cheap kicks on a half-back line in a 12 goal loss is something to behold then you have issues.

Guess you liked Joel Bowden as well? He did that kind of stuff regularly.

Murphy's in an under stuff today was brilliant. Kicked a clutch goal with 5 minutes left.

But to say Deledio is clearly better because of 33 cheap kicks on a half-back line in a 12 goal loss is something to behold then you have issues.

Murphy's in an under stuff today was brilliant. Kicked a clutch goal with 5 minutes left.

if you think thats where he got his 33p's i suggest you look at the tape again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe just drop it this week. You clearly didn't watch the game. Go to the bigfooty medal voting board and have a look at who's getting the votes there.

Deledio was the main reason we got within 4 goals in the 3rd term

Yeah...can we just lock this for now?

It's getting bumped with every game played by either player.

Bump it at the middle or end of the year.

if you dont like it dont look at it. simple as that so quit complaining.

murphy VG tonight and should take the 3 votes as BOG. once again clearly demonstrating why is is superior to Deledio. the only thing missing from his game tonight was a goal

if you dont like it dont look at it. simple as that so quit complaining.

murphy VG tonight and should take the 3 votes as BOG. once again clearly demonstrating why is is superior to Deledio. the only thing missing from his game tonight was a goal

You must be happy that GC won their first game? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Murphy or Brett Deledio?

Back