?Marc Murphy question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, just a quick question. I reckon Murph a an awesome player and would love him over at the pies, but i just wanna ask a serious question. Does he ever have an opponent play on him? this isn't a critisism of him at all, but i am just curious, because from what i see, he rarely has an opponent pay him close attention. Which is silly, because he is tearing teams apart recently.... especially when he drifts forward.

Teams really only have one stopper/taggers and that goes to judd, you can not put a stopper on every player, so yes he does have an opponent but the opponent sole foces is not just to stopp Murph.

he has the best #breaks' in the game.
So often he is running full pace either with the ball or chasing it down and then puts the breaks on and watches players drift by...

He creates space for himself and used it so well.
Also running into the right spaces and should end up with 30+ goals from a mid - amazing!

Will poll very well in the brownlow :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

He does indeed have very good brakes. His work when near the boundary line is just awesome, uses his twinkle toes to create so much space. Gibbs has the same ability to create so much space in tight places. I reckon they'd go alright on dancing with the stars.

Murph has learnt to deal with taggers. In 2007, he had the No1 tag on him in just his second year.

But if teams tag Murph, who gets Judd? who gets Gibbs? Can't tag them all, because you have to have some form of attack. I'd say that teams aren't really tagging Murph so much but they're trying to go head to head with him and hurt him the other way just like they're trying to do with Judd lately. Murph is just clearly outplaying his opponents week in week out now. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

?Marc Murphy question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back