Marc Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

kickgoals said:
yeah, got me there forgot about the age thing. still stick by my opinions tho i am quite a bit older than what i put down. did play and coach for twenty plus years tho. sorry for that little white lie.
going by the standard of your posts i would put your age at 17-19

irish setanta, never said murphy was no good, always like your work. topic was reffering to sheehan. murphys downside is as i stated.only my opinion dont get so upset .

kickgoals said:
yeah, got me there forgot about the age thing. still stick by my opinions tho i am quite a bit older than what i put down. did play and coach for twenty plus years tho. sorry for that little white lie.

Sorry, for me you lose credibility for a number of reasons:

* Lies about the age.
* Abysmall punctuation - for 40+ man I would've expected better.
* Essendon supporter - quite possibly jealous of Carlton.

kickgoals said:

Our point exactly............you are a liar. Said it yourself.

kickgoals said:

You absolute knobjockey.

to that idiot from essendon who thinks that mark murphy is not as good as experts think, if essendon had the chance they would take him no worries at all...... happy that essendon miss out.

If Essendon really wanted Mac Murphy then they should have delibratly loose more games . maby Essendon next year throw away some games so they can get first priority pick, something new for them :) its their turn their way over Due :thumbsu:

Andyt30 said:
If Essendon really wanted Mac Murphy then they should have delibratly loose more games . maby Essendon next year throw away some games so they can get first priority pick, something new for them :) its their turn their way over Due :thumbsu:

No more priority picks. Looks like they'll just have to rebuild the hard way. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back