Marc Webb available for your club in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Plumber

Senior List
Feb 20, 2006
Kew
AFL Club
Essendon
Marc Webb, the highly decorated captain of the Subiaco Football Club in the WAFL, who has won a club B&F, represented WA and played in a club premiership is looking to new horizons for the coming 2007 season. He invites any interested clubs to contact him on 0427 781 085 to discuss the possibility of him becoming a successful and cohesive member of your club.

Plumber said:
Marc Webb, the highly decorated captain of the Subiaco Football Club in the WAFL, who has won a club B&F, represented WA and played in a club premiership is looking to new horizons for the coming 2007 season. He invites any interested clubs to contact him on 0427 781 085 to discuss the possibility of him becoming a succesful and cohesive member of your club.

so where abouts are u looking at being based?? could be an interested party??

Centre Sqaure said:
so where abouts are u looking at being based?? could be an interested party??

I am a mate of Webbys who he has asked to look after this while the season finishes. If you want more info give him a ring on his phone.

P.S He isn't arrogant enough to write the abovementioned info about himself...

Plumber said:
I am a mate of Webbys who he has asked to look after this while the season finishes. If you want more info give him a ring on his phone.

Not arrogant ???

He must be egotistical though to let a so called mate publicly auction him off on a public forum site!!

If he was any bloody good, clubs would be chasing him not vice versa.

Stick to your day job Plumber, that is cleaning out ****, not creating it.

Plumber said:

You should try eltham in the dvfl. they pay huge amounts of coin.The only thing is that their well known for being pis s weak and giving up blokes. when you sign up they give you a g string, a skirt and a coppers badge

Kickass said:
Not arrogant ???

He must be egotistical though to let a so called mate publicly auction him off on a public forum site!!

If he was any bloody good, clubs would be chasing him not vice versa.

Stick to your day job Plumber, that is cleaning out ****, not creating it.

There is no doubt he's a star. Represented WAFL past 2 or 3 years, B&F winner at Subiaco, premiership player, captain for last couple of years. He's a big chance to captain Subi to a flag this year too.

Pretty sure he's from Victoria originally.

journeyman said:
There is no doubt he's a star. Represented WAFL past 2 or 3 years, B&F winner at Subiaco, premiership player, captain for last couple of years. He's a big chance to captain Subi to a flag this year too.

Pretty sure he's from Victoria originally.

I believe he spent time down at Melbourne

Plumber said:
Incorrect phone number!

Correction: 0402 781 085

You have just confirmed to the big footy community Plumber, you are an A grade troll son. :eek:
Get back to VAFA Forum and talk sh it!!

Plumber, feel free to give me buzz champ: 0419 317 446

ps Wipe your chin

EDFL MAN said:
You have just confirmed to the big footy community Plumber, you are an A grade troll son. :eek:
Get back to VAFA Forum and talk sh it!!

Plumber, feel free to give me buzz champ: 0419 317 446

ps Wipe your chin

An A Grade what? Is that a term you picked up in a beastiality chatroom EDFL?

The number stands corrected.

P.S. Maybe spend less time looking through this ENTIRE website and get yourself a job you flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plumber said:
An A Grade what? Is that a term you picked up in a beastiality chatroom EDFL?

The number stands corrected.

P.S. Maybe spend less time looking through this ENTIRE website and get yourself a job you flog.

Last time l checked l was gain fully employed s hit kicker, sitting at my desk going through my paper work.
Some advice little one, maybe you should just keep your bulls hit to the one thread knob jockey!

Please dont reply back as l have already sucked you in already!

Kind Regards Mr 10%! :eek:

EDFL MAN said:
Last time l checked l was gain fully employed s hit kicker, sitting at my desk going through my paper work.
Some advice little one, maybe you should just keep your bulls hit to the one thread knob jockey!

Kind Regards Mr 10%! :eek:

"Gainfully" is two words where you come from genius?

I confidently assume you are not sitting at your desk marking english exams...

Plumber said:
"Gainfully" is two words where you come from genius?

I confidently assume you are not sitting at your desk marking english exams...

You got me plubmer, soory! :eek:
I was in a rush, so the boss wouldn't see me. Who's the naught boy...smack smack!

Hows that now biscuits, lm getting better.......? :D

Dont forget to call me 0419 317 446

EDFL MAN said:
You got me plubmer, soory! :eek:
I was in a rush, so the boss wouldn't see me.

Hows that now biscuits, lm getting better.......? :D

Dont forget to call me 0419 317 446

If the cavity inside your skull contained anything you would realise it was a clear typo in the original post.

Go pester someone else. The thread didn't state "mentally-challenged feel free to contribute"...

Plumber said:
If the cavity inside your skull contained anything you would realise it was a clear typo in the original post.

Go pester someone else. The thread didn't state "mentally-challenged feel free to contribute"...

Now your taking pot shots at the "mentally challenge" people of society! :rolleyes:

Your a good bloke, just down on your luck hey champ! ;)

All the best, xoxoxo

EDFL MAN said:
Now your taking pot shots at the "mentally challenge" people of society! :rolleyes:

Your a good bloke, just down on your luck hey champ! ;)

That should be "challenged" you twit. I have wasted enough time responding to your dribble.

You better turn off you computer and finish that finger painting you started this morning Einstein.

Plumber said:
That should be "challenged" you twit. I have wasted enough time responding to your dribble.

You better turn off you computer and finish that finger painting you started this morning Einstein.
Plumber, if you are sick of responding to his crap and this is a serious offer??
Why don't you try responding to some of the people who have asked for serious info about Mr Webb??

Plumber said:

By the sounds of it lm sure your fingers have been in ink before! :cool:

You got me again, lm a silly billy!
Anyway thanks for the corrections champ.

Take care,

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxox

Sockit151 said:
Plumber, if you are sick of responding to his crap and this is a serious offer??
Why don't you try responding to some of the people who have asked for serious info about Mr Webb??

Fair call.

I'm not sure of what dollars he is chasing, that is for him to tell you.

He is a fair bloke and I'm sure he is open to negotiation.

That's it from me, I won't respond to any more messages on this thread, the ball is in your court...

Plumber said:
Fair call.

I'm not sure of what dollars he is chasing, that is for him to tell you.

He is a fair bloke and I'm sure he is open to negotiation.

That's it from me, I won't respond to any more messages on this thread, the ball is in your court...
Why?? If he was too busy too handle all this himself did he get you to post his number on a website then handle it all himself??

What a waste of time and effort and a mobile phone call.

I spoke to Marc Webb at 3:15pm EST.

Not interested in offers.

Based on his CV the only clubs who could afford Marc would be VFL clubs and Old Xavs (LOL).

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Webb available for your club in 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back