Marcellin Def P.E.G.S???

Remove this Banner Ad

MrX...

Debutant
Feb 28, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
I heard by a mate, that Marcellin Def P.E.G.S by 4 pts..... wot happend... did P.E.G.S have players missing???

PEGS had many players missing. Due to Calder and other commitments I heard. PEGS were 7 goals up at quarter time. Fletcher got arrogant and only scored 3 more goals after quarter time. Good win to Marcellin, but had PEGS had a full team, results would have been significantly different.

i actually heard from a bloke who played in that game that pegs had a full side so i dunno wat to believe, coz if they did thats amazing. Plus i dont think any of them were playin calder bcoz school comes b4 tac

Marcellin are @#$* they will not even come close to P.E.G.S.... if they make the grand final... it will be a joke of a game, at least if trinity of peninsula will make it a good game! ;)

Well.... looks like Marcellin once again.. had another win over peninsula, that should put them into the grand final, interesting to see the outcome of that game!!!

They cant win it can they?? wot players of theirs play T.A.C ???

The second team to go into the grand final will be between Trinity, Marcellin, Peninsula and Assumption. All teams have the same points going into the final round. It will come down to %. Trinity need to beat Assumption in the final round by around as much as Marcellin beat Ivanhoe (should they do so). Both Trinity and Marcellin have huge percentages and are in good form going into the last round. It seems and due to the inferior percentages of Peninsula and Assumption it's unlikely they'll make it. It all makes for an exciting coming weekend :D

This is really confusing... trinity are in fine form... wouldnt surprise me if they smash assumption by more than 50pts this week, and make the grand final... its stiff on marcellin but trinity are clearly better than marcellin, as results showed earlier on in the year.
Marcellin only have 2 players.. Eamon Jenkins and Ryan Anderson, both whom are at knights i believe. And a blonde haired kid... and some other small forward dunno their names but they all did ok when i saw them play.

My tip is Triniy Vs P.E.G.S Grand Final

MrX... said:
Marcellin only have 2 players.. Eamon Jenkins and Ryan Anderson, both whom are at knights i believe. And a blonde haired kid... and some other small forward dunno their names but they all did ok when i saw them play.
Marcellin are more than capable of making the GF and always play well again P.E.G.S. have so for the last 4 years if you look back. They always get them, regardless of the differeance in depth.
Eamon Jenkins, Ryan Anderson, Nick "Frosty" Millar, Jaime Bain.

untapped said:
Marcellin are more than capable of making the GF and always play well again P.E.G.S. have so for the last 4 years if you look back. They always get them, regardless of the differeance in depth.
Eamon Jenkins, Ryan Anderson, Nick "Frosty" Millar, Jaime Bain.
i go to marcellin and Ryan Anderson is an absolute gun. Also, James Tantsis-Hall has played a few games for the Knights this year i believe.

Can anyone give me results of Marcellin Vs Ivenhoe, and Trinity Vs Assuption, who is in the Grand Final??? Cheers :D

Marcellin beat Ivanhoe by 81 points. there percentage has moved to 179
Trinity beat Assumption by 44 points, there percentage has moved to 175

PEGS v Marcellin final.
Trinity v Peninsula for 3rd.
Assumption v Ivanhoe for 5th.
Mentone v Camberwell for 7th.

Marcellin going in to the granny with great form. Beaten P.E.G.S once this year and reckon they can do it again. P.E.G.S have key yr10's out which will make the game interesting. Ryan Anderson, Eamon Jenkins, James Tantis-Hall, Nick Miller and James Bain will win it for Marcellin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be an awsome game, if Marcellin can shut down williams they should come away with the goods... but in saying that if P.E.G.S have a full side they would take marcellin with blind folds on... i have seen the last three of marcellins games. knocked off.. P.E.G.S, peninsula, and ivenhoe.. there in good form but should be a cracker...

Can some one give details of when and where the game is going to be played??

Cheers ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marcellin Def P.E.G.S???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back