Sep 25, 2003
Other Teams
Essendon Bombers
His 2002 stats (played all 22 games):

Ave kicks: 11.5
Ave handballs: 5.4
Ave disposals: 16.9
Ave marks: 4.5
Score: 18 goals, 15 behinds. (one bag of 4, two of 3)
Tackles: 20

Very handy pickup. Goes hard at the ball, is quick across the ground, and is a good kick.

Very happy to have Alvey. from memory he seems to run the lines and kicks long....and for a fan thats always relieving when watching a game. hopefully he will benefit from our medicos in managing his knee in the pre-season...ala solly's fantastic recovery.

Originally posted by xlr8r
would the bulldogs be paying part of his salary?because after he did his knee ,they signed him for 2 years i think:confused:

If i remember correctly he signed a one year deal with the Bulldogs after our potential trade last season fell through. We've got him now. Looking forward to seeing him wear the red and black!

We certinly dont lack Half Forwards(not chfs)... in fact we have an abundence of them. Mid feild for mine. Perhaps off the Bench. trying to work out who he would replace and im thinking Pevrill. which is somewhat dissapointing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheeds has done it again. A fantastic younh, gutsy lad who is quick, skillful and loves a goal. Picked him up real cheap, and looking forward to seeing how he will fit in to the 2004 squad. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Alvey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back