Mark Coughlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for you all.

Coughlan will play round 1 no questions. Would you start him in the 18?

I reckon he will play round 1, and start off on the bench along with cousins.

i think our starting midfield will look like this....

C Cotchin Tuck Jackson

R Simmonds Foley Deledio

C Cotchin Tuck Jackson

R Simmonds Foley Deledio

surely tambling would start on the wing before jackson?

would love to see coggs out there, the man is an absolute star. should be a good cheap pick up in supercoach this season as well ;)

would love to see coggs out there, the man is an absolute star. should be a good cheap pick up in supercoach this season as well ;)

nah Jackson is absolutely killing it at training, and i spoke to Tambo and he said hes going to play on HBF along with Macmahon

Fair enough.

Tambling is another player whom I am looking forward to this season. I think this man is ready to shine in 09 :)

yeah he looks ready to step up and show everyone what his made of! looking for a big year from Tambo:thumbsu::thumbsu: he would be playing on players such as the Milnes, daveys, betts. and should killem all! loll

I think the Jackson-Judd matchup might be good for us again. Jackson can almost match a fully fit Judd for speed and stamina.

BRING ON THE FOOTY ALREADY! I'm sick of the cricket by a long way and already bored of the tennis. Nothing replaces footy its the best game in the world and I always get bored over the break when no games are on. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C Cotchin Tuck Jackson

R Simmonds Foley Deledio

Wow, Cousins and Coughlan are forced to wait on the bench :cool:

Locked and loaded :thumbsu:

People need to reserve themsleves even more on Coughlan than Cousins. Unfortunately the reality is after 2 knee reco's and hamstring issues he would be lucky to make it back to 70 percent of the player he was. People have already reported he looks slower on the track then what he use to be but who knows these days...

It's gonna be good to see him make his return and hopefully he can make it a successful one. :)

BRING ON THE FOOTY ALREADY! I'm sick of the cricket by a long way and already bored of the tennis. Nothing replaces footy its the best game in the world and I always get bored over the break when no games are on. :mad:

I could not agree more. Cricket is boring as hell. Melbourne Victory are doing shit. Footy season cant come around soon enough it really cant. Piss the tennis off then the footy begins.

People need to reserve themsleves even more on Coughlan than Cousins. Unfortunately the reality is after 2 knee reco's and hamstring issues he would be lucky to make it back to 70 percent of the player he was. People have already reported he looks slower on the track then what he use to be but who knows these days...

It's gonna be good to see him make his return and hopefully he can make it a successful one. :)
coggs was never a speedster or even overly quick at the best of times, i cant see how anybody can remember his speed 2 years ago to be able to judge if he has slowed or not.

probably looks slower know because the game is quicker & we have alot of very fast players running around than before.

As unlikely as it is, if simmonds, coughlan, cousins, deledio, foley and tuck really click as a starting midfield rotation and all play at their absolute best (ie simmo '06, coggs '03, cousins at his brownlow best or '01 form, deledio '08, foley '07, tuck '08) then we would have probably the best midfield in the last 20+ years.

I honestly can't think of a better midfield for top end talent and depth.

Add cotchin, white, johnson, jackson, thomson, hislop, connors, tambling...pretty phenomenal.

i have no doubt if Goggs has a godd year we will be top four i'm hanging to see him crunch the packs and give out the handball to our runners.It's what we have been lacking for 2 years GO GOGGS YOU STAR.

As unlikely as it is, if simmonds, coughlan, cousins, deledio, foley and tuck really click as a starting midfield rotation and all play at their absolute best (ie simmo '06, coggs '03, cousins at his brownlow best or '01 form, deledio '08, foley '07, tuck '08) then we would have probably the best midfield in the last 20+ years.

I honestly can't think of a better midfield for top end talent and depth.

Add cotchin, white, johnson, jackson, thomson, hislop, connors, tambling...pretty phenomenal.

Thats alot of what if's .. Coggs form of 03 lol? Cuzz of 01? Very unlikely, I just want to see those boys back playing the game they love. Jackson, Connors, Thompson and Hislop are yet to prove they are in the team for the long haul yet so don't get too ahead of yourself. Also Tambling has to go up another level to cement his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Coughlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back