Player Watch Mark Keane (Retired 2022, Crows SSP 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really liked what l saw of him yesterday, from his overhead marking to his disposal. Also his straight ahead, no fear approach will fare him well in the AFL.
Can definitely see him getting early games, should his form continue in the early rounds of the VFL.

Last edited:

He looked a likely type right right from the word go,he has plenty of ticker and will not die wondering he gives a go.

He also has a bit of ability as was evidenced by his marking and kicking,he looks like he ready to go now and with experience he will get better but even right now he looks our best young kp prospect and would sign him to a longer term deal.He will be noticed that,s for sure,he had a flare up with Tuohil in one of his 1st training sessions and I thought here we go a boy who does not take a backward step and has talent to back it up.
Exciting times ahead with this boy a great prospect.

0:26 is a thing of beauty. Absolutely textbook. A gif of that wouldn't go astray.

Not sure how well this is gonna present itself, but I had a crack..

A86A1420-99C7-4BBF-9029-AF1A2230B75B.gif

EDIT - not too shabby if I might say so myself haha..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid tall unit, loved his game yesterday, fantastic in the air, booming long kick. Could he play round 1??
With Moore and Roughead both in I'm not sure. I don't think they would consider moving Moore forward. It will be horses/ponies for courses and depend on the likely make-up of the Dogs' forward line.

Not quite visible from that angle, but besides the resulting crunch I liked that Keane had the smarts to prop slightly to get himself in the best position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mark Keane (Retired 2022, Crows SSP 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back