Mark Porter Or Jess Sinclair?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to say I didn't like the idea of trading Porter when it first happend...but to have Corey winning the B&F and Ports playing reserves made it a bit easier..
*Even if Ports can only play 2 games a year for us he will be an asset assuming those games are against Essendon...........he always murders them!!!!!!! Remember Round 3 2001?

Think I would stick with French (contracted) and Angwin as our first rucks with Hedge getting promoted to the senior list as a back up.

I remember some great Ports game but I also remembered he did diddly around the ground and could never take a forward mark. Marginally better than French though but as Barnaby is contracted, we can ill afford to complicate matters for someone that is clearly not the answer.

the rumour i read in the paper yesterday was that it might be, Mckernan to the Roos who in turn trade their second pick whihc i think is 24 to collingwood and Heath Scotland comes to us.
I personally would love this

Originally posted by kangafruity
HaHaHa - Jess Sinclair you jest right? Why would Jess Sinclair contemplate going anywhere near the Blues. You must be dreamin'.

HA HA HA HA i can't see roos player that we want playing for carlton, why put yourself through the pain? How many blokes for a start do you think even like Denis Pagan? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Who cares whether or not they like Pagan, just as long as they respect him, if not only for his past glories.

kangafruity,

Kangaroo's a team of Champions?

Who are you kidding?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We might be languish at the bottom, but we'll win another flag before you guys ever do!

What in the VFL?
Where are the players that are going to take you to a premiership, still being made I reckon.
You want me to name the Kangaroo champions I will.
2 time premiership players - Stevens, Archer, King,Simpson and Corey if he wants to come back, Others with Premiership medals, Harvey, Grant and Clayton and champions in the making Wells(thanks again) Petrie, Motlop and others.
You name me 10 Carlton players playing in your side now that will win you a premiership, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babe and Kouta can't do it on their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by kangafruity
What in the VFL?
Where are the players that are going to take you to a premiership, still being made I reckon.
You want me to name the Kangaroo champions I will.
2 time premiership players - Stevens, Archer, King,Simpson and Corey if he wants to come back, Others with Premiership medals, Harvey, Grant and Clayton and champions in the making Wells(thanks again) Petrie, Motlop and others.
You name me 10 Carlton players playing in your side now that will win you a premiership, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babe and Kouta can't do it on their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee the title of a champion is not hard to get.

Missed what happen this season Kangafruity, but you would have finished on top and won the flag by ten goals with all those champions. Clayton would have to have been a good brownlow medal chance too. Voss, Buckley, McLeod, Hird and Clayton. You are right he is a champion and doesn't look out of place in that group.

Which Motlop did you mention? Is he the one who wants to be in any place but the Kangaroos? It amazes me that he would want to leave a side that is a big chance to win the next 4 flags straight. I can't see you winning anymore that, Stevens, Archer, King, Simpson and Corey will all be eligible to be Senior Citizens by that stage.

You are a side with a great future. Not sure were that future lies, Canberra? Sydney? Melbourne? Tassie? Maybe a merge with Richmond. You could become the Richmond Tigers? I think I dropped a dollar near Arden St. Have a look, you may find it and you certainly need it.

a team of champions and champions to be.

Roos are clearly a dynasty in the making. A mere nine teams this year stopped the "Invincibles" from claiming the first flag of what will inevitably be a multiple-flag streak.
The young Roos are all committed to the cause. Wells can't wait to get out of Victoria as soon as the season finishes. Motlop spends a post-season with his teammates and immediately remembers he would prefer to be at least a thousand kilometres away from them.
And those heroes of 96 and 99 must have at least another decade of top-class football in them. Archer, for one, is in great shape. Restricts his opponent to a paltry five goals even when the Roos struggle over the line by 124 points.

Yeah, the Blues are at rock bottom. The Roos aren't ... but there is still time if their back account is good enough.

Gees you blokes are a jealous lot aren't you. Or is it that you haven't quite got over that 99 flag loss yet. Let it go and move on.
Bitter because Deni$ didn't get you that flag you all hoped for.
Never said we would win the next 10 flags just said Jess would rather play with a team of PROVEN champions and champions to be than with a team that looks like going nowhere in a hurry even with a good coach. The coach can only do so much he needs the goods to produce.
And by the way Shane Clayton has one more Premiership medal that 3/4 of the Carlton team and Daniel Motlop isn't going anywhere. How many Brownlows have Kouta and Babe won in the last few years?

Originally posted by Sheik Mathious
Stevens, Archer, King, Simpson and Corey will all be edible for Senior Citizen by that stage.

Not sure whether the boys would be too keen to be eaten by Senior citizens but I find most of their girls quite edible...

Originally posted by AirportWest #17
With it becoming more and more likely that Corey McKernan will be traded back to the Kangaroos.........whould we be interested in getting Jess Sinclair across??????? Or will the Mark Porter rumour ring true?

Really getting tired of all this McKernan talk. Let's review the facts :
He wanted out of Arden Street. We obviously let him go because he wasn't contributing and we thought we would be better off without him, otherwise he would not have been traded, right ?
So now what has changed in the last 2 years for us to think otherwise ? Taking him back now would mean that we were wrong to let him go in the first place.
The most recent occurence of a club taking their player back that I can recall is Murphy at Carlton. And what a bloody shambles that has proved to be ! A nothing trade for the Blues (but the Cats have sure benefited from giving him back).

Why must a hypothetical question about a possible trade for a player the media have been speculating will return to the Roos be turned into a slanging match?

All team boards have rules, if your argument revolves around insulting the Blues and their fans, do it on the main board. It won't be tolerated here.

Originally posted by Outoftheblue
Roos are clearly a dynasty in the making. A mere nine teams this year stopped the "Invincibles" from claiming the first flag of what will inevitably be a multiple-flag streak.
The young Roos are all committed to the cause. Wells can't wait to get out of Victoria as soon as the season finishes. Motlop spends a post-season with his teammates and immediately remembers he would prefer to be at least a thousand kilometres away from them.
And those heroes of 96 and 99 must have at least another decade of top-class football in them. Archer, for one, is in great shape. Restricts his opponent to a paltry five goals even when the Roos struggle over the line by 124 points.

Yeah, the Blues are at rock bottom. The Roos aren't ... but there is still time if their back account is good enough.

meh, as if carlton would ever be jealous of the kangaroos. as if any club would be jealous of the kangaroos. no money, no supporters, **** facilities, home games interstate etc. yeah real jealous of all that... :rolleyes:

team of champions, what a joke
kangaroos won't be around after 2006

pls give us some more money afl

bitter about 1999, must be kidding, we already have 16 premiership cups to reflect on
and number 17 will come before the kangaroos get one

i like the sound of Western Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Porter Or Jess Sinclair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back