Mark Robinson correctly identifies Charlie Curnow as the number 1 player in the game

Did Charlie deserve the top spot?

• Spot on, Robbo! He's the best player in the AFL.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I think Robbo did him a disservice and underrated him.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Robbo is a pisshead

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So Mark Robinson just released his 2023 top 50 and no surprises that Charlie Curnow was crowned the number 1 player in the AFL. Leave your compliments and congratulations for Robbo and Charlie here.

FTpKBpU.jpg
Only if Carlton plays the Bulldogs every week... he often kicks a bag against us :$

He's a good player but I really doubt he's the best player in the AFL currently, plus I wouldn't be taking anything old Robbo says with any weight, he's always on the piss so he probably doesn't even know what decade it is.

He plays for GWS now, what does that tell you?:$

And yet you guys recruited two of their discards on significant coin. Did SOS moonlight on that recruiting coup?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Mark Robinson just released his 2023 top 50 and no surprises that Charlie Curnow was crowned the number 1 player in the AFL. Leave your compliments and congratulations for Robbo and Charlie here.

FTpKBpU.jpg

Flogstradamus by the fat drunk oaf

zackah, Essingtin and Dildo had two chances to draft Chuck but failed.

Lol

Lol
I do quite enjoy it when you are up and about. It makes the inevitable fail trolling so much more enjoyable :)

In the 8 again I see? How many rounds that won’t count will you make it this year?

Carlton shooting their load over 6 goals against lol Norf.

Shows how good a 2008 buddy or even WCE Josh Kennedy were good in their prime

Lol
Looks like Robbo should have the umpires at no.1, considering how many goals Curnow kicked from dubious frees.

Looks like Robbo should have the umpires at no.1, considering how many goals Curnow kicked from dubious frees.

It's the Lionel Messi, Lebron Jamss rule.

All the best players in the world at their sport get a little rub of the green from the refs/Umpires.

Np need to be bitter/jelly about it !

It's the Lionel Messi, Lebron Jamss rule.

All the best players in the world at their sport get a little rub of the green from the refs/Umpires.

Np need to be bitter/jelly about it !
Not really. Depends how much they're getting paid under the table.

Josh Kennedy was a far better player than Curnow and would get donuts from the umps.

Robbo been crystal ballin.

Charlie Curnow playing like Kouta circa 1999 :$:$:$:$

Back