Mark Williams you are a douchebag!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny cause I knew that there was one player who was sure not to give the kid much attention/shake his hand; even before he was called. Buddy you ****, great player though.

Re: Mark Williams = arrogant p****!

Yes he is a jerk for being inconsiderate. We can make up a whole bunch of excuses about how he was excited by the win but come on how hard is it to shake a little kids hand and place a cap on their head (If a little kids can remember to shake your hand and place a medal around your neck it's not that hard). Why can't 100% of them do it?! Every year it amazes me how the meatheads can't do it. Maybe the steroids or paychecks are getting to them... :mad:

Note to the GF players for each year: We actually respect you more for acting like mature adult athletes on the dais not for acting like feral yobbos. Act like adults should and stop making excuses.

PS. It would have been great if the kid kicked him in the nuts after being shunned. I would have given the kid a medal! ;-):thumbsu:

Anyone who forgets something then remembers afterward and corrects things should be thrown in prison for 20 years.

Go Big Footy.

have to admit i didnt see him give it back either and i was thinking the same thing... but if he did then its all alright

This thread is now about Port Adelaide's coach.

Fits the thread title much better.

Rhys Palmer will be the only player in FREAKMANTLE'S history to ever appear on the ground on GF day...

What a pack of uselses bums Freo are ...
;)

Rhys Palmer will be the only player in FREAKMANTLE'S history to ever appear on the ground on GF day...

What a pack of uselses bums Freo are ...
;)

Why Rhys Palmer?

Garrick Ibbotson ran in the sprint today, so he's appeared there. Plus every other player we've had in that race.

So congrats on your stupidity, I guess.

That was silly by willo. But he remembered to give the hat to the kid afterwards. No big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool name, Aria!

This thread deserves an Aria Award for the shittest thread. Willo did give the kid the hat.. didnt you see it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams you are a douchebag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back