Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

You know I love a good photochop.

Ben's right, skin tone is ****ing tough to match but I did some very quick touch ups and it looks passable.

willo.jpg

I really don't think it has anything to do with the skin tone.

More the head size IMO.

I am one of the proud & passionate Hawks supporters.

I am gonna keep this short & sweet.

Essendon are scum & for Williams to play for them is a disgrace.

You're a traitor & now have become part of the scum.

I loved you as a player Willo, but you made the hearts of supporters bleed.
Go to the enemy. I will see you behind the goals next year Willo & I will let you know exactly what I think.

BROWN & GOLD FOR LIFE - NO MATTER WHAT

Go to the enemy. I will see you behind the goals next year Willo & I will let you know exactly what I think.

Guzz?

Hmmmmmmm, I beg to differ.

Beg to differ how? Damien Cupido was one of the most talented footballers that i have ever seen play for Essendon. He had more talent than anyone on our list at the time he was at the club. Unfortunately for him talent only gets you so far in football.

Love your passion fellow Hawka, but thats where it ends. Pull your head it, this is embarrasing.

Willo was a champion for us and im sad to see him go, how ever it was a mutual agreement. The Hawks wanted Burgoyne and Willo wanted a change to renite his career.

I will keenly follow the Bombers, to keep an eye on Willo and hope he does extemely well for you, except in Hawk V's bomber games.

You have got a gem in Williams, treat him right and he will be a valuable asset to you.

Beg to differ how? Damien Cupido was one of the most talented footballers that i have ever seen play for Essendon. He had more talent than anyone on our list at the time he was at the club. Unfortunately for him talent only gets you so far in football.

Absolutely, one of the most talented players I have seen.

I've thought about what you said, but I thought I'd let you know that ultimately I made the decision because Hawthorn is a s**t weak club with no moral fibre, and the future was looking much brighter at Essendon.

Regards,
- Mark Williams

I sincerely hope this is not the case; it would be nice at the end of his afl career if willams could return for the 2008 reunions. I'd like to think the mutual split was done in good spirit and good will. The Hawks have a memorable past with Williams, one worth respecting. :thumbsu:

I sincerely hope this is not the case; it would be nice at the end of his afl career if willams could return for the 2008 reunions. I'd like to think the mutual split was done in good spirit and good will. The Hawks have a memorable past with Williams, one worth respecting. :thumbsu:

I just find it funny when people talk to a player as if they were actually reading the post, eg "you're a traitor." I figured such stupidity, as well as unintelligent insults, warranted an equal reply in the same form. No apology.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love your passion fellow Hawka, but thats where it ends. Pull your head it, this is embarrasing.

Willo was a champion for us and im sad to see him go, how ever it was a mutual agreement. The Hawks wanted Burgoyne and Willo wanted a change to renite his career.

I will keenly follow the Bombers, to keep an eye on Willo and hope he does extemely well for you, except in Hawk V's bomber games.

You have got a gem in Williams, treat him right and he will be a valuable asset to you.

Good to see some Hawthorn fans have some sort of process of rational thought.

I've thought about what you said, but I thought I'd let you know that ultimately I made the decision because Hawthorn is a s**t weak club with no moral fibre, and the future was looking much brighter at Essendon.

Regards,
- Mark Williams

You better be careful impersonating Mark Williams, apparently he reads this site;)

Good one...

I just find it funny when people talk to a player as if they were actually reading the post, eg "you're a traitor." I figured such stupidity, as well as unintelligent insults, warranted an equal reply in the same form. No apology.

Don't recall asking, i was simply stating i hope that the majourity of Hawk fans, club and mark Williams don't feel the same way as B.D.P or as your post stated. I thought the deal was respectful done by all partys involved, sad to lose willo though.

Don't recall asking, i was simply stating i hope that the majourity of Hawk fans, club and mark Williams don't feel the same way as B.D.P or as your post stated. I thought the deal was respectful done by all partys involved, sad to lose willo though.

Right, I just got the impression from you saying "one worth respecting :thumbsu:" that you were asking for me to be more respectful, so I was just saying I'm not apologetic about my lack of respect shown to that other poster.

Also, I'm sure that Willo and the Hawks hugged and kissed before he left, so you can sleep easy tonight.

Sad to see one of my favourite players leave the club. Hope he has a good end to his career. Keep him close to goal (something we didn't do this year) and he should easily kick 35+ in a full season.

There are many unsavoury Hawks supporters, you have just added another category; just released from Barwon Prison and desperately posting from a shabby Seven -Eleven internet booth.

Hope you like your life sentence in Brown and Gold.

Great stuff Miss Hawk fan.

You'll always have idiots barracking for your club, no need to worry.

Can't help but notice you have sheldon from the big bang theory as your avatar..... Top suff, great tv show full of laughs.

I think all clubs have interesting supporters time to time, once the final siren goes where fans of the greatest game in the world..... AFL! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back