Martin Clarke will dominate tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

you heard here first.I have the vibe

he will love these conditions:thumbsu:
I hope so, he is a bloody ripper, i will drink a pint of guinnes.... is that how you spell it? And dance like Tagueh Kennelly if he puts in a big performance for the pies. I think i have stuffed up how to spell irish words.

marty clarke is a hack. needs to go back to ireland and play a sport where he is not an unco $#$@. pies and all other clubs need to stick to aussies... not being racist just saying that there is plenty of talent about, expecially is country footy and they should spend the money luering country players to the big time and make them feel comfortable

marty clarke is a hack. needs to go back to ireland and play a sport where he is not an unco $#$@. pies and all other clubs need to stick to aussies... not being racist just saying that there is plenty of talent about, expecially is country footy and they should spend the money luering country players to the big time and make them feel comfortable

LOL what are you Mr Jealous Colac? A has-been? Or a never-was? Piss of you idiot.

You should actually not pretend to know something...

If you'd seen him play you would realise he is a very good kick of the footy.

Clarke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Months time
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3 more days
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And another 40 years
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You

And to think he only touched a footy for the first time 1 year ago.

Clarke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Months time
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3 more days
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>And another 40 years
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You

And to think he only touched a footy for the first time 1 year ago.

exactly he'll be good with time but really not looking much like a footballer atm, would much rather a shaw licca iles coz in this team

has been ordinary 2nite. he has lacked his usual presicion with the footy, but then again he probably hasnt ever come up against such a pressure match in his short career.

its just that when u make a skill error in a game like this it can really hurt. but that said he has done some brilliant things. learning experience :)

played against marty clarke last year in his 2nd ever game of footy and he totally killed us! tough as nails and had about 50 possies, is a freak show.

Although i hate the pies and most players he should be a good player if his development continues:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing to think that 12 months ago he had never played the game and now is going to play in a Prelim next week.

Ive been playing footy for 10 years and I'm yet to play in a Prelim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin Clarke will dominate tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back