Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm actually happy with this. He's given me some of the best memories when I didn't think I'd see a flag and to me is the GOAT.
But retire on his own terms, not playing more games for the $$$ or diluting his legacy with average 15 possie games says so much about the bloke.
Kudos Dusty and thanks. Its been our privilege to have you come thru the mighty RFC.

One of the greatest to ever do it- my favourite moment was him single handedly burying Geelong in a Grand final - absolute superstar
That was Gold and Dangerfield smashing him for his last goal.

never seen a player who could have such an influence on changing the course of the game so consistently. The donā€™t argue period where no player could get near him was so exhilirating to watch. Every time he got the ball you just knew he was going to embarrass the opposition somehow. This hopefully marks the new dawn for the RFC, we got a lot of work to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thrilled he retired at Richmond. Would not look the same in any jumper other than Yellow and Black.

Well wishes to him post-footy and thanks for the memories. It was a joy to watch him play in those finals. Absolute freak and all-time great.

My favourite player that I've seen in my adult life.

People these days froth over Daicos and Sheezel, but they can stick it up their arse - this man is the true definition of what a footballer should be. I hope you all realise how incredibly lucky you are to call him one of your own.

Even though he used to tear us up every single time, I'll miss not seeing him run out for you guys Round One next year.

What an absolute legend Dusty has been, the best big time player I have ever seen. Also glad you got to call time when you knew your time was up.
To all the media muppets, go & stick that where the sun don't shine.
Also thanks for leaving us with so many memories for us tiger tragic's.

nah thats kevin bartlett imo
I guess we're splitting hairs here. The definition of a champion is someone who stands up when it matters most, and Dusty did it so many times, it was ridiculous. Three Norm Smith medals is a testament to his greatness.

I guess we're splitting hairs here. The definition of a champion is someone who stands up when it matters most, and Dusty did it so many times, it was ridiculous. Three Norm Smith medals is a testament to his greatness.
He would be up there is the greatest no doubt.

What an incredible joy it has been to watch Dusty play for us throughout his career. Brought us so much happiness. Watching him tear games apart was so fun.

Thanks Dusty, enjoy retirement. The last of the core group to leave. Sad in a way, and I really wanted him to win another game, but you could not ask for more from a career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back