Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we're splitting hairs here. The definition of a champion is someone who stands up when it matters most, and Dusty did it so many times, it was ridiculous. Three Norm Smith medals is a testament to his greatness.
And you reckon Bartlett didn’t , 5 flags arguably the best finals series by a player in 80, rules changed to jerk him, Martin is a great but KB was greater

Interesting wording by Benny

“Dustin Martin has retired from the Richmond football club”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I seriously hope you are just reading too much into it.

Thank you Dusty...thank you for those glorious memories! The GOAT!

This morning I was sitting at the hairdressers when the breaking news of his retirement from the game came through on their TV...yelled quiet everybody...listen to this TV...and you could have heard a pin drop!

In honour of the great man's football exploits... I got a DM2 haircut! :cool:

Thank you Dusty...thank you for those glorious memories! The GOAT!

This morning I was sitting at the hairdressers when the breaking news of his retirement from the game came through on their TV...yelled quiet everybody...listen to this TV...and you could have heard a pin drop!

In honour of the great man's football exploits... I got a DM2 haircut! :cool:
Photos or I call bullshit ;)

I cant believe it, no farewell

surely he couldve been rested till the last game against the gold campaigners for a farewell game at the G

even I wouldve attended that

havent attended since the 2019 grand final (proudly so)
Yeah I prolly would have made the effort as well...:(

CEO Brendon Gale confirmed fans would have the chance to bid farewell to Martin during the club’s round 24 game against Gold Coast.
With a welcome to Gold Coast from Dumma?

View attachment 2070181

If only we knew Saturday would be the last time we'd see the GOAT go around, Marvel would have been overwhelmed

Thanks for everything King
Poor bloke could barely move. His back must be completely stuffed. Had it in a pocket 35m out on a 45 and passed it off.

The GOAT. Lucky to have seen two GF live watching him tear the oppo apart. Thanks for all the great memories Dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saturday was the first game I have been to since the 2019 grand final. My sons first game since he was a baby and my daughters first game; she got a wave from Dusty in the warm-up and we got it on video.
Mate, I got shivers down the spine reading this. Fair chance your son and daughter one day runs out to play for Richmond. It's fate. 🤩

So glad to see this.
Was really hard watching him on Saturday he looks so sore.
Think I said in the Dusty thread one of my luckiest days was meeting him and others on the golf course and just seeing the humble, funny Dusty with all our young players there with him.
And seen him here and there since, even just enjoying a beer after it.
That’s when I knew all the Gold Coast stuff was bullshit (not from his mouth but teammates) and that playing local footy and golf was his dream now.
Go enjoy it legend.

So glad to see this.
Was really hard watching him on Saturday he looks so sore.
Think I said in the Dusty thread one of my luckiest days was meeting him and others on the golf course and just seeing the humble, funny Dusty with all our young players there with him.
And seen him here and there since, even just enjoying a beer after it.
That’s when I knew all the Gold Coast stuff was bullshit (not from his mouth but teammates) and that playing local footy and golf was his dream now.
Go enjoy it legend.
Imagine Dusty playing in some local league 😂

Will never happen as much as he probably would love to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back