Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is Dumma going after next ?
Would be dreaming.
The players, Dusty included big time lost a lot of respect and connection with Dimma in last few seasons after the lockdown. They’ll always have those memories but things changed a lot.
Last year in rooms for Cotch and Jacks farewell was as awkward as ****!
Dusty Was never, ever going there.

did anyone else think Gales Interview didn’t completely shut the gate on Dusty going to gc
Yeh the comment saying he won’t be playing again left the door open in my eyes…..sheesh

Just listened to Talking Tigers. Richo finished the show with a fitting Frank Sinatra song for Dusty. The last verse got me.

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way
Yes, it was my way.

1722942673980.png

Last edited:
So Sam Landsberger is still talking Dusty to GC. A question of logic if you will. Again, if these people know so much, how did they miss Dusty retiring today? Yet, they know where he’s going????

A truly humble man, year in, year out, in the face of the best fabrication articles that media tartlets (toned this down a bit) could muster.

Dusty playing was responsible for delighting many an average Australian, Tiges supporter or no. That made so many people happy and ergo a better life. As indicated by favorite story that oft told by Mark Ricciuto and recounted in the HS.A tribe of his kids rebelled (and I think, his wife), There's a cat called Dusty

Our whole family loves Dusty. The way he plays, his fend-offs, his goals, his performance in big games, and we like him because he is quiet and just lets his footy do the talking. My boys have his haircut. Rocco even barracked for Richmond and had the No.4 on his back and to top it off we named our cat Dusty!

Dusty, I wish less harassment post football for you, with all the best for future business ventures. You may continue to delight many more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Sam Landsberger is still talking Dusty to GC. A question of logic if you will. Again, if these people know so much, how did they miss Dusty retiring today? Yet, they know where he’s going????
mclure is at the olympics , wait till next week when he comes back

I'm just under 70 Hoos, and I have posted before that Royce was the greatest tiger I had seen up until around 2018. I then changed my mind and Dusty is not just the greatest Tiger I've seen (in my opinion), but the greatest player I've seen. He came along at just the right time for this great club, and put us back where we belonged. The GOAT.
Still Richo for me...
But the GOAT 🐐 has all the shiny hardware and 3GFs!

Based on Martin having mental and physical challenges to get up each week, are GC really going to come at him with a 2-year deal at $600k per season?

I’ll admit I thought his move to GC was likely early in 2024…. But seeing Martin struggle with his calf and then his back, I actually don’t think GC would risk recruiting him and don’t think Martin wants to play on anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back