Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Damian Barrett is a pre-eminent AFL journo and opinion piece writer, and has been for decades. Dustin Martin is one of the truly great players in this history of the game and has just retired.

At what point should we expect a complimentary opinion piece from Damo you reckon? Or does his only reflection remain a smart alec comment on the day he retired talking about the ‘tough decision’ Richmond had to make if Dusty wanted to play on ..??

Genuine Tiger hating cretin.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Damian Barrett is a pre-eminent AFL journo and opinion piece writer, and has been for decades. Dustin Martin is one of the truly great players in this history of the game and has just retired.

At what point should we expect a complimentary opinion piece from Damo you reckon? Or does his only reflection remain a smart alec comment on the day he retired talking about the ‘tough decision’ Richmond had to make if Dusty wanted to play on ..??

Such a dweeb

Lets refer that one to the Ox cause that's where we all need to go for the lowdown.

The Ox is the oracle for certainly, confidence, odds and percentage.

Oh, mostly the oracle for LOL's.
any word from ox, perhaps a apology for mouthing off.
Or just a quiet and weak slug off to the back of the media scrum, where he belongs.

ny word from ox, perhaps a apology for mouthing off.
Or just a quiet and weak slug off to the back of the media scrum, where he belongs.
football journalism is; SPECULATION written as FACT.

AFL trade period ... and where they will land

JACK GRAHAM
Ryan Daniels recently reporting Graham “looks set” to call West Coast his new home next season

DANIEL RIOLI

Looks in need of a fresh start, and Gold Coast would be the perfect place.

SHAI BOLTON
Multiple reports have indicated Bolton’s desire to move home this year, having met with and toured Fremantle’s facilities as he weighs up a trade request.
LIAM BAKER
Verdict: Going. Western Australia-bound, but which club?

any word from ox, perhaps a apology for mouthing off.
I tweeted the campaigner telling him I lost my house because I took it to the bank , no reply

JACK GRAHAM
Ryan Daniels recently reporting Graham “looks set” to call West Coast his new home next season

DANIEL RIOLI

SHAI BOLTON
Multiple reports have indicated Bolton’s desire to move home this year, having met with and toured Fremantle’s facilities as he weighs up a trade request.
LIAM BAKER
Why does rioli need a fresh start especially after signing a long term deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s difficult to argue with the idea that we need to consider the position of those clubs & their draft hands(Freo, GC etc), as well as the entry of Tassie into the competition. There is a genuine window of opportunity for us to draft…. Although in the end I trust our list managers & drafting crew…

JACK GRAHAM

DANIEL RIOLI

SHAI BOLTON
LIAM BAKER
How’s rioli in need of a change exactly , I’d suggest he’s in career best form , set to win our bf

just starting to kick in now that he wont ever wear the yellow and black ever again

200w.gif
I feel your pain. 😔

Complete fookwit full of self importance ....the man is a try hard in every sense ....pathetic piece of shite

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Martin Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back