Martin's "cross"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sublime. I had to wait for the replay to confirm I saw what I thought I saw. Add that to the volley goal against North earlier in the year. If he keeps this up he's going to have some highlight reel by the end of his career.

Hmm... I can't decide if I liked it more than his soccer style goal against the Kangas earlier in the year, from the goal square, from the Nahas(?) cross.

Hmmm, yeah ok, it wins :thumbsu:

It's kind of hard to believe that it's only his second year! He has this amazing ability to pull off a couple of shit kicks or silly turnovers or have a quiet quarter then will pull something out of the bag that makes you forget all that has happened previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I jizzed in my pants when this happened.

And yes, im too lazy to put up the Youtube video of "Jizzed in my pants" but im sure one of you guys will do it. :thumbsu:

"Delicious!"

203525_138908829528679_5938539_n.jpg

I'm not a vindictive person, but when I think about Melbourne being so happy with themselves for tanking their way to the top two draft picks in 2009, and Martin's doing things like this while Scully's packing his bags for GWS, I get a warm glow inside.

Me and my mate just looked at eachother and shook our heads in disbelief. It was amazing.

The wife didn't think it was intentional. Had to replay it 4 times before she conceded it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin's "cross"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back