Maryborough Castlemaine District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Rich, you seem to be coping a lot of flack of late, why are you being so indecisive? One things for sure, your team mates arn't so indecisive when it came to rating your trip to Hobart last year. "Ritchie will not be organising our footy trip in 2007". Disgraceful that you would even insult other organisers before looking in your own backyard.

Gee the two of them in a race would be a spectical, you could dust off the sundial and still get an accurate time for them running the mile!

So in your opinion you think it would be unlikely for Carmo and Cass to leave?

Why so interested Beast? Need some help in your forward line do you?

Round 5 of the MCDFL

Maldon ($1.10) v Trentham ($10)
Carisbrook ($1.15) v Royal Park ($7)
Dunolly ($7) v Talbot ($1.15)
Avoca ($2) v Harcourt ($1.70)
Rovers ($1.75) v Newstead ($1.95)

I will have $200 on newstead and then $150 on Avoca thanks crank

Campbells Creek 100.34.634 (v Primrose 3.0.18) - Maryborough-Castlemaine DFL - 1990

I remember reading about this in the paper as a kid. Amazing. Can anyone elaborate? What happened?? Must be folklore over your way!!

'Lets go out and do a Campbells Creek!'

Round 5 of the MCDFL

Maldon ($1.10) v Trentham ($10)
Carisbrook ($1.15) v Royal Park ($7)
Dunolly ($7) v Talbot ($1.15)
Avoca ($2) v Harcourt ($1.70)
Rovers ($1.75) v Newstead ($1.95)

Season shaping round. Avoca are a massive show at home to the apple eaters and bellenger will have the boys pumped for it. Harcourt are a quality side and have a talented list and deserve favourtism. Could go either way.
Rovers v Newstead will be interesting to see which team turns up to play on the day.

Nossi5 $200 on Newstead @ $1.95
$150 on Avoca @ $2
Iron Beast $5670 on (Maldon $1.10 x Brook $1.15 x Talbot $1.15 x Harcourt $1.70 x Rovers $1.75) = $4.30
King Rich $500 on Talbot $1.15 $500 on Harcourt $1.70
RojerRamjet $500 on (Brook $1.15 x Talbot $1.15 x Harcourt $1.70) = $2.25
Old School Biff $250 on Avoca @ $2 $1500 on Brook @ $1.15

Should be interesting to look the old halftime scoreboard tomorrow night.

There is so much I dont know where to start....... I wont go into details but put it this way they wont need to print off new shirts this year as they could just go back to Hobart and use the shirts that the organiser left at home last year!!!!

not to mention they were no where to be seen around town for the whole weekend.......skipton footy trip= woeful, may have well of gone to the cragie cross roads for the weekend...lol

There is so much I dont know where to start....... I wont go into details but put it this way they wont need to print off new shirts this year as they could just go back to Hobart and use the shirts that the organiser left at home last year!!!!

Lets keep this to a truful basis Troy. You know better than anyone that those shirts were not proper trip shirts, and if we're talking about seeing each other around town well I'd prefer not to go to club Captain Snooze, like yourself. I cant understand why you would pay all that money and sleep the whole trip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets keep this to a truful basis Troy. You know better than anyone that those shirts were not proper trip shirts, and if we're talking about seeing each other around town well I'd prefer not to go to club Captain Snooze, like yourself. I cant understand why you would pay all that money and sleep the whole trip.

iron beast i think u are going to have to eat your words about avoca, and i believe the harcourt loss will be leaving your pocket a bit empty in the betting stakes. beast will u finally admit the doggies are the real deal????

Nossi5 $200 on Newstead @ $1.95
$150 on Avoca @ $2
Iron Beast $5670 on (Maldon $1.10 x Brook $1.15 x Talbot $1.15 x Harcourt $1.70 x Rovers $1.75) = $4.30
King Rich $500 on Talbot $1.15 $500 on Harcourt $1.70
RojerRamjet $500 on (Brook $1.15 x Talbot $1.15 x Harcourt $1.70) = $2.25
Old School Biff $250 on Avoca @ $2 $1500 on Brook @ $1.15

Should be interesting to look the old halftime scoreboard tomorrow night.

Round 5 standings!!! Go Avoca

Old School Biff $2,260
Candy Man $1,725
Dr. Phil $1,356
Morrie Morals $1,200
King Rich $1,185
MightyRoar $982
Mobbenfuher $980
Nossi5 $800
Rojer Ramjet $690
Nonamehack $0
Iron Beast $0

Avoca 208.96% 20
Talbot 233.33% 16
Carisbrook 160.87% 16
Harcourt 152.91% 12
Maryborough Rovers 81.25% 12
Royal Park 86.55% 8
Maldon 70.86% 8
Newstead 74.84% 4
Dunolly 44.82% 4
Trentham 52.96% 0
space.gif

Gutsy win by rovers may have just formed the top 5.

Iron Beast gone.... Some may say Chocolates to Boiled Lollies!!!!! HAHAHAHA Bye beasty boy! Terrible Punter!!!

Now on another note. From yesterdays games..... Avoca beating Harcourt has made the league sit up and take notice and I dare say they have flag favouritism!!!

Also...Apparently Chippa is now no longer going to Brook and as a consequence Gunny will be staying put at Rovers! The Brook boys may be a little dirty on that!

iron beast i think u are going to have to eat your words about avoca, and i believe the harcourt loss will be leaving your pocket a bit empty in the betting stakes. beast will u finally admit the doggies are the real deal????

Not a good option to bet against Avoca at this stage of the year.

My view is that even if Avoca doesn't get the flag this year, it is the start of something like the old LFL days. This is only the beginning with the solid list, quality juniors and the big return for next year.

I see Kieran Robinson has put another clearance in to Natte. He is obviously going. Is this a worry for the Brook and will they have the big man stocks to cover this loss??

Played for Natte on the weekend. He is a quality kid and a future star.

I couldn't get over how much Harcourt had slipped since Avoca met them in the last game of the round 2006. Admittedly they had something like seven players unavailable last Saturday. The worry, I would think, for Harcourt is that the players don't seem to be playing with the same passion that they have shown in previous years. Their administration also looks a little stretched and it seems like they have a fairly big task ahead of them if they are to reach the dizzy heights of the previous couple of seasons. I'm not saying it can't be done, as Avoca already know that it will be a hard gig when they travel to Harcourt next round.
The last home and away game of last season saw a score line of Harcourt 47.21 303 to Avoca 4.5 29.
To win by approx 10 goals on a muddy, waterlogged ground yesterday was probably a result that even the Avoca supporters find hard to believe.
It is probably fair to say that Avoca is probably a good chance of realising its pre-season goal of participating in another MCDFL final series. Could even be a chance for top three. What are your thoughts Iron Beast?

Campbells Creek 100.34.634 (v Primrose 3.0.18) - Maryborough-Castlemaine DFL - 1990

I remember reading about this in the paper as a kid. Amazing. Can anyone elaborate? What happened?? Must be folklore over your way!!

'Lets go out and do a Campbells Creek!'

Does anyone know about this game??

Can anyone give me a brief run down on Brent Trotter?
Is he soley a ruckman, or can he play as a key defender...
Post on here or PM me, thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back