Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the big cox.

I particularly love when he gets angry, he just gets better

He is one of my many favourites

Im not sure, but Reckon i saw a crows player grab his glasses off from behind in the push shove scuffle, poor form if true
It was Keays and he should and likely will get fined for doing so.

They won’t want that sort of thing to become the norm

It was Keays and he should and likely will get fined for doing so.

They won’t want that sort of thing to become the norm
Reckon it will qualify under the very specific "Any Other Act of Misconduct that is not a Classifiable Offence or Direct Tribunal Offence" - $1500 reduced to $1000. That's basically a house deposit in Adelaide.

Reckon it will qualify under the very specific "Any Other Act of Misconduct that is not a Classifiable Offence or Direct Tribunal Offence" - $1500 reduced to $1000. That's basically a house deposit in Adelaide.

Plus repair/ replacement costs if it was damaged…. Which it seemed to be….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should get at least twice as many free's as he is paid. Constantly held, blocked, pushed, etc.

The contest before the one they paid him a free and he goaled, he was absolutely mauled.

I think he has a few extras now - precisely because of things like that. I can vaguely recall him mentioning an astronomical amount of lens options he has.
No doubt he has different pairs for different light conditions. Sunny/cloudy/early-afternoon/twilight/night/etc. He is the Monet of eye wear.

he has 5 or more pairs ...
Eight I think. 3 or 4 for different weather conditions. Wet, Sunny, Night and a spare pair for each.
Absolutely disgraceful knocking his eyewear off. Should be reportable.

Coxy should say he damaged them and demand $3k

I’ll take your word for that. It seemed it was a major inconvenience to him previously when having a pair stolen from his apartment… took some time to get them replaced by his supplier in Colac.

‘He needs
No doubt he has different pairs for different light conditions. Sunny/cloudy/early-afternoon/twilight/night/etc. He is the Monet of eye wear.
He also has a pair for when he’s pissed.
1687756287693.jpeg

He also has a pair for when he’s pissed.
View attachment 1722768

Don’t forget the glasses he wears while enjoying pineapple on pizza!

ee1cfc169db7455ce5cbfea75515d4d2.jpg

He needs to start every qtr in the ruck then drift forward last 10 minutes for Cameron to take over

im not convinced with Cameron early on in games, hurt us in both finals. Cox best form this year has been as the first ruck. It also allows him to get his hands on the ball early to build his confidence

cameron always seems to finish the game well when rucking, marking around the ground etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back