Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched it on you tube

I've always loved mason Cox and his story

Gee whiz I hope we win a flag with him playing in it

How people can bag him ill never understand

Mason Cox story is up now, you just need to activate a VPN: 60 Minutes - Episodes, interviews, profiles, reports and 60 Minutes Overtime - CBS News

28 minutes, 13 seconds mark is the start.

Hola VPN or TunnelBear would get you started, or a 96% cashback on NordVPN plan: NordVPN Deals & Coupons

I'm just watching it now and noticed his pupils don't match... one is big and one is small. Those torn retinas really did a number on him.

Last edited:
Sounds like he is a real chance to play this week going off his podcast and the club injury report. If he doesn't play it may only be just to give him 1 more week. But, I think he plays. If he is fit and ready bring him in. We need any big body back in asap. I feel like we have some sore boys atm due to increased game day workloads.

Sounds like he is a real chance to play this week going off his podcast and the club injury report. If he doesn't play it may only be just to give him 1 more week. But, I think he plays. If he is fit and ready bring him in. We need any big body back in asap. I feel like we have some sore boys atm due to increased game day workloads.

If we can play Kreuger with Kelly as sub just for him twice, we can do it with Cox!

Yep. If Cox can play, him for Kreuger would be good. Keep Frampton as first ruck and Cox as forward ruck for a week or two.

Well done story. Reinforces his 2019 clip "Don't Believe in Never." As an American Magpie barracker, my own footy journey is prehistoric, compared to his, and the furthest I've taken it was to playing footy 24 years ago in the California Australian Football League when Paul Roos was serving time here as an ambassador to the game at the grassroots level we were playing here. I dreamed in the 1980s of coming over as an exchange student and finding my way to Victoria Park. Now I'm a broken-down old goat, from the gladiator days of my youth, and going in for a bionic knee next week. Not bad after having once (or maybe twice) been body slammed by John Ironmonger all for love of the game. But Mason is living out the rest of the dream for me and it's a joy beyond words watching him, and our boys, on what could be a very special journey in season 2023.

The NFL draft came and went, last weekend, and I didn't even watch who my NY Giants picked until after the final siren in Adelaide this past weekend. How's that for this American's perspective?

Peace!

It will be up on YT soon enough.
60 minutes US edition put all their content eventually.
I'll post it once up mate.
Question to you, FJ. How do you watch AFL in Asia? I'm heading to Vietnam and Cambodia next Monday so would like to watch our games while I'm away.

Question to you, FJ. How do you watch AFL in Asia? I'm heading to Vietnam and Cambodia next Monday so would like to watch our games while I'm away.
My only options are the AFL app or Kayo mate.
If you live in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh or most major Cities they have certain Sports bars that show live AFL and Premier League games.
Often Australian owned sports bars or pubs.
I usually listen in on radio and watch the replay only if we win 😄

My only options are the AFL app or Kayo mate.
If you live in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh or most major Cities they have certain Sports bars that show live AFL and Premier League games.
Often Australian owned sports bars or pubs.
I usually listen in on radio and watch the replay only if we win 😄
Yeah I've watched the Pies in BBK. My thai gf was not impressed.Unlike my Filipino wife tho.

Attachments

• E2FE5288-D726-4541-B920-47950D02C778.jpeg
    E2FE5288-D726-4541-B920-47950D02C778.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Subscription - WatchAFL is really good if outside Australia - or inside Aust with a VPN - pretty sure that you can get short term subscriptions.

For free - ABCAustralia - the international program - show the free to air games. at a lot of bars it'll be a negotiation with the bar staff and other patrons as to what gets played- In hotels it depends on the hotels tv subscription whether they have ABCAustralia - some do and some don't.

Last edited:
Other option is via Foxtel App (if you’re a subscriber), using a VPN (I used Nord), whilst based in the Philippines past 2 years.
Not strictly legal (against Foxtel rules)…but hey…if you’re not an AFL International subscriber or can’t get ABC Australia at your Hotel or Pub.
The Vietnam Swans watch games in Hanoi at The Republic & in HCM City Game On Sports Pub.
IMG_2117.png

Last edited:
Other option is via Foxtel App (if you’re a subscriber), using a VPN (I used Nord), whilst based in the Philippines past 2 years.
Not strictly legal (against Foxtel rules)…but hey…if you’re not an AFL International subscriber or can’t get ABC Australia at your Hotel or Pub.
The Vietnam Swans watch games in Hanoi at The Republic & in HCM City Game On Sports Pub.
View attachment 1678046
Fantastic information MML. I'm going to be in Da Nang for round 9 and Siem Reap for round 10.
View attachment 1678046
Thanks MML, I'll be in Da Nang on Sunday vs GWS and Siem Reap Sunday vs Carlton. Timing should work out OK to watch.

Looks like the big man might be back this weekend.
Although, as pointed out last night on AFL360, we are killing it in clearances without a recognised ruckman.
So it’s going to be interesting to see what they do with him if they do select him.

P.S. sorry to derail the thread…..

Will be both a risky and tempting selection; if stories of his fitness are true, then he has maintained his condition and will just lack touch. We really need a tall to combat the Swan's height and give Frampton a chop out but its a huge risk.

I’ve used WatchAFL when overseas and it works a treat. Good quality streams and you can purchase a short term contract

I’ve used WatchAFL when overseas and it works a treat. Good quality streams and you can purchase a short term contract
Yes, saw that as an option. Son has ExpressVPN which will do the job and allow me to watch Kayo, also.

Well done story. Reinforces his 2019 clip "Don't Believe in Never." As an American Magpie barracker, my own footy journey is prehistoric, compared to his, and the furthest I've taken it was to playing footy 24 years ago in the California Australian Football League when Paul Roos was serving time here as an ambassador to the game at the grassroots level we were playing here. I dreamed in the 1980s of coming over as an exchange student and finding my way to Victoria Park. Now I'm a broken-down old goat, from the gladiator days of my youth, and going in for a bionic knee next week. Not bad after having once (or maybe twice) been body slammed by John Ironmonger all for love of the game. But Mason is living out the rest of the dream for me and it's a joy beyond words watching him, and our boys, on what could be a very special journey in season 2023.

The NFL draft came and went, last weekend, and I didn't even watch who my NY Giants picked until after the final siren in Adelaide this past weekend. How's that for this American's perspective?

Peace!
Thanks for sharing, love what the big fella is doing for the game internationally and most importantly promoting it in the US. I lived there for a few years spent some time explaining the game but occasionally came across people that got it and actively watched it.

I wouldn’t worry about the knee, it’s the likely heart attack this team might just induce one day if we keep with the tight finishes.

I believe the current price is $20 US for any one round (I happen to be in the US so thats how my price is quoted). You can also subscribe for a month or a year, but be advised it won't work once you are back in Australia.

I watch all matches with a watchafl subscription included in my overseas membership. Also gets you access to just about anything fox footy has ever shown.

In Phnom Penh, there is The Deck, Aussie XL, The Hideout amongst many that show the footy,

Vietnam has a host of Aussie owned sports bars as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back