Multiplat Mass Effect 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing I most enjoyed about ME3 was Mark Meers huge improvement as MaleSheps voice actor. Had a lot more emotion and range in ME3 than the other 2.

The thing I most enjoyed about ME3 was Mark Meers huge improvement as MaleSheps voice actor. Had a lot more emotion and range in ME3 than the other 2.

The first thing that threw me when I started Mass Effect was the voice acting - it was so wooden, for Shep anyway. Definitely improved over time.

Can't believe I forgot to say this.

Meer is a better Shepard than Hale as of 3, which is a big achievement considering he wasn't a voice actor when the series started. He always had the voice nailed, but he didn't quite have the personality.

Although I must say I actually preferred him in 1 and 2 anyway. FemShep's voice always sounded like it was trying too much.

I have trouble doing replays as I am torn between doing things naturally/instinctively, as in the same as the first turn, or making different decisions just to see what happens, and also because of the non linear style, it felt like a personal journey, I was playing my game and my story, to do it again just wouldn't feel the same, and I don't know if I would enjoy it as much.

I mentioned some of them in my big post.

Ah, that was you, sorry.

Do you think that Bioware didn't push the Shep and Garrus "bromance" or whatever you would like to call it, as much? Garrus is a big fan favourite, maybe more than Liara, and more Garrus moments would've been cool (of course if you play a femshep, you have romance). Something along the lines of like, the scene where Anderon and Sheppard are on the citadel, and Anderon is dying "feels like years since I just... sat down" and they look over the planet. That was a great moment.

A lot of the campaign did feel rushed, and Bioware certainly has it's favourites that it likes to push on us, whether we like it or not.

Too many decisions had little to no impact, which you explained in greater depth. Enormous let down.

Romance I though was just not deep enough, I really didn't care for it this time around.

Also, am I the only one who didn't like Jack? After I angry ****ed her in part 2 and she didn't speak to me for the rest of the game, I thought stuff her. Also I don't get the fanboyism around Tali, she died in my part 2 playthrough and it made my part 3 more enjoyable.

Anyway, you did have a very good post, but it is still a great game and my favourite gaming trilogy, or series in general.

Also, am I the only one who didn't like Jack? After I angry ****** her in part 2 and she didn't speak to me for the rest of the game, I thought stuff her.

That's your own fault. Try going through again, and avoid doing that.

Do you think that Bioware didn't push the Shep and Garrus "bromance" or whatever you would like to call it, as much? Garrus is a big fan favourite, maybe more than Liara, and more Garrus moments would've been cool (of course if you play a femshep, you have romance). Something along the lines of like, the scene where Anderon and Sheppard are on the citadel, and Anderon is dying "feels like years since I just... sat down" and they look over the planet. That was a great moment.

I feel like they missed an opportunity in 2 with his old crew members. I mean, Garrus spends most of the game calibrating instead of talking with a close friend. Tali probably has the same amount of interaction, but Garrus is normally the first or second crewmember people get, so his lack of conversations shows.

Still better than 3, although 3 managed to get the crew interacting with each other, which 2 completely failed to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Mass Effect 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back