Rumour Mass self report...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing 9 players from 1 VIC based club self reported last Tuesday....

Club has more challenges ahead than most..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was this a long weekend bender by a club that has just had it's bye round?
Richmond St Kilda Carlton Collingwood. Round 12 bye.

Last edited:
I'm hearing 9 players from 1 VIC based club self reported last Tuesday....

Club has more challenges ahead than most..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know which club and are keeping it to yourself, or do you just know that it's a Vic club and nothing more?
I'd be leaning towards Collingwood or Richmond (purely personal gut feeling if it were to be true).
Wouldn't be surprised if it were Hawks though either.

After careful deliberation, I can reveal my source.

deathsauce_after-01.jpg

Do you know which club and are keeping it to yourself, or do you just know that it's a Vic club and nothing more?
I'd be leaning towards Collingwood or Richmond (purely personal gut feeling if it were to be true).
Wouldn't be surprised if it were Hawks though either.

Or does the OP know nothing and just throwing some bait out there due to boredom?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was trying to protect you, but sorry mate it's Carlton.;)
I know you're only mucking around and we all have our own levels of personal bias, but I would actually struggle to believe that we would have 9 players on our list doing drugs, but if we did, I'd want to know who they are and make sure they are punished accordingly and can't have a negative influence on the rest of the group.
Stuff all this protecting your own players rubbish. I don't want negative influences around my club.

I know you're only mucking around and we all have our own levels of personal bias, but I would actually struggle to believe that we would have 9 players on our list doing drugs, but if we did, I'd want to know who they are and make sure they are punished accordingly and can't have a negative influence on the rest of the group.
Stuff all this protecting your own players rubbish. I don't want negative influences around my club.

Yes I was. We all jump to conclusions as to who it could be due to previous innuendo, but it would't surprise me if this was a relatively cleanskin club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Mass self report...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back