"Massive news" to be announced today by the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

A stadium deal is NOT 'massive news', at most it's 'interesting news' but more than likely the majority of cats fans just wont really care. Massive news would be Gaz re-signing or a surprise retirement or a signing from Rugby League :D, not a bloody stadium deal.

My god Geelong has got this so wrong.
Gonna seriously piss off so many members.
Not good enough.
Think before you tweet idiots.

.................... lol. Yep they are massive idiots for simply saying they have news. Aren't the idiots the public for being so hysterical? (yes)

Anyway what if we don't get the WC? Is this still happening? If so Geelong is more advanced than Adelaide.. no surprise I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.................... lol. Yep they are massive idiots for simply saying they have news. Aren't the idiots the public for being so hysterical? (yes)

no... any statement in these circumstances released to the public/media gets a reaction. they should know better.

it's very good long term news for the club but we wanted the next 5 or 6 years secured with g ablett today! but hey more funding, a nice modern stadium and finals at geelong would mean so much to everyone involved.. at the end of the day mean that we'd have a greater advantage.

thrillho was saying a stadium announcement was not massive news

It's big news but not 'massive' news. 'MASSIVE' news would of course be Gary related. I'm disappointed at CatsInsider for leading us to think otherwise. :thumbsdown:

thrillho2.jpg

Good news for the Cats.

Don't know if it's massive news but its good news.

And i dont understand people getting upset about at the club cause they got their hopes up about Ablett.

What is the club supposed to do? Shut down and not announce anything in case people think Ablett might have signed? I understand the Ablett thing is huge but come on.

The club is bigger than the player.

And how many will it actually hold? Capacity is supposed to be 30k now yet 25k is a sellout
Capacity is probably 30,000, but what else can you do when not everyone who has seats/tickets shows up?

Capacity is 100,012 at the MCG yet a sellout can often pull less than 80,000.

Capacity is probably 30,000, but what else can you do when not everyone who has seats/tickets shows up?

Capacity is 100,012 at the MCG yet a sellout can often pull less than 80,000.

I went a couple of years ago, after the first new stand was built, and capacity was 27000, the crowd was about 23000 and it was jam packed, there was no way another 4000 people would've fitted in.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Massive news" to be announced today by the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back