Injury Masten injury

Remove this Banner Ad

From the hit it looks more like a PCL than an ACL. Lets hope so cause PCL means that he might get back this year.

I don't really care what happened to you in the teal cup. Its irrelevant to this topic. Chris Masten is constantly injured. That's just a fact.

True he has been injured a few times but first off who have we drafted in the last couple of years that didnt have op. and then he does his pcl and now this injury which we have no idea what it is but all i know is that i have seen players do their knee's easier then that.

always with people calling him a spud you guys have no idea about the game do you. because at the end of last year everyone could see as soon as he was thrown into the middle he exceled and again today. he was outstanding when he started on the ball and the coaches need to realise this when he returns from the this latest setback.

Chris Masten was BOG today until a completely unavoidable impact injury ****ed his knee. Mitch Brown did one a year or so back, was his body undersized too?

You are a **** wit, with a theory, that isn't based on reality - those of us with a clue know that. We have heard you, we (rightly) disagree, now **** off :)

Why am I a **** wit? Because I disagree with your illogical ramblings? Its not a theory its a conclusion based on empirical evidence. Masten's a small player whose small body can't handle the hits and collisions dished out at AFL level. Other players get their legs taken our like Masten did all the time.

Poor kid - hopefully it turns out it isn't as bad as first thought. Looked very Paul Hasleby from a few yrs back to me.
He was playing some really good footy today.

Ironic that the day Rhys returns one of his best mates does the same thing.

Heard a little bit of the ABC review half hour after the game and they believe it is PCL injury ! Whether they know for certain or not is doubtful and Masten is having scans tomorrow !

Poor kid - hopefully it turns out it isn't as bad as first thought. Looked very Paul Hasleby from a few yrs back to me.
He was playing some really good footy today.

Ironic that the day Rhys returns one of his best mates does the same thing.

Was thinking that myself as I know they are mates. Good to see Rhys back, he's a favourite of mine. Fingers crossed it's best case scenario, but just shockingly bad luck for the kid. He's copped it on here so far this year (from myself as well) and just as he's starting to show a bit, this happens.

:thumbsdown:

Why am I a **** wit? Because I disagree with your illogical ramblings? Its not a theory its a conclusion based on empirical evidence. Masten's a small player whose small body can't handle the hits and collisions dished out at AFL level. Other players get their legs taken our like Masten did all the time.

He got OP which has nothing to do with his body size and he got 2 unrelated knee injuries which were the sort of impact injuries that can and do happen to players of all sizes. How is that "empirical evidence" - it's at best anecdotal and more likely a case of drawing long bows.

You are a **** wit because you are trying to speak with absolute authority on a subject of which you have zero actual knowledge.

The fact that you are doing so after THAT game also suggests their is a bit of **** about you too..,

Again, as I am sure I have said to you before, feel free to step up and add something to the forum or, well, **** off ...

Nice theory though, small player too small to play, original too - they said it after Kerr got injured with a shoulder in his first season ....

Again, you are a man who knows nothing but has a vague theory, hardly new on BF.

Heard on the radio it was a PCL. I was livid that Freo received a free kick for that. Even more pissed off that the nuffy sitting infront of me was arguing with me that it was a free kick... and he was an Eagles 'supporter' :eek:

We have some absolute f***wits for fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Selwood said they think it's a PCL and not as bad as last time.

We can only hope. Can't believe that was a free kick to Mcphee as well, this head high contact stuff has gone too far.

absolutely sucks, we finally start playing him in the midfield on his BOG so far in the game when he gets a possibly season-ending injury! IMO weve lost our best 2 mids now in kerr and masten.

Good news if its a PCL. How many weeks is that usually?

At first I saw it and saw that he was hurt and thought it was just a corkie to the thigh.

He got OP which has nothing to do with his body size and he got 2 unrelated knee injuries which were the sort of impact injuries that can and do happen to players of all sizes. How is that "empirical evidence" - it's at best anecdotal and more likely a case of drawing long bows.

You are a **** wit because you are trying to speak with absolute authority on a subject of which you have zero actual knowledge.

The fact that you are doing so after THAT game also suggests their is a bit of **** about you too..,

Again, as I am sure I have said to you before, feel free to step up and add something to the forum or, well, **** off ...

Nice theory though, small player too small to play, original too - they said it after Kerr got injured with a shoulder in his first season ....

Again, you are a man who knows nothing but has a vague theory, hardly new on BF.

Nice one. I never said Masten's OP was caused by his size. Its just bad genes i'm afraid. You're a sad moron who can't handle the facts when they are staring you in the face. Hope those teal cup nightmares keep you up at night :)

Good news if its a PCL. How many weeks is that usually?

At first I saw it and saw that he was hurt and thought it was just a corkie to the thigh.
Depends how bad

If it's strained it could be 2-4, but you wouldn't need a stretcher for that. More like 8-10.

Was strange the way it all happened, the dockers had a revolving door of players going off with what looked to be serious injuries, as Masten just hobbles off and sits there. They're all back on the park, and Masten is out for god knows how long!

Absolute c-bomb of a season.

Nice one. I never said Masten's OP was caused by his size. Its just bad genes i'm afraid. You're a sad moron who can't handle the facts when they are staring you in the face. Hope those teal cup nightmares keep you up at night :)
Gents, let's try and stay on topic and avoid the personal stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Masten injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back