Injury Masten injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Unleash Shuey and Stevens to the midfield.

Upgrade cockie if he has been doing well in the WAFL

Why? We already have enough B grade midfielders with suspect kicking, there is no need to add another one. If any rookie is to be upgraded it will be Strijk.

lets hope it is only a 2-4 week injury. so he can come back and show all of he doubters what he is capable of

WTF!

Palmer's kicking wasn't great,

it was shocking.

Thats just a ridiculous comment and not needed in a thread like this.
FWIW Rhys' first game back was better then Masten has played all year and his skills today were quite clean. He was fumbly but his foot skills were fine.

Are you kidding?

Masten has not delivered at all, face it guys we wasted a pick on him.

Did you even watch the game. Was clearly BOG till his injury. Be sure to read the statement carefully. Wasn't saying he had set the world on fire since being at west coast. Was saying he was having a good game yesterday. And no I don't believe at all we wasted a pick. Too many impatient people on here, he's not going to dominate the game at 21

Are you kidding?

Masten has not delivered at all, face it guys we wasted a pick on him.

Did you watch him play yesterday, or for that matter, last year? You're judging him based on the first 5 games of this year. Late last year he was given midfield time where he excelled and again was the case in the derby until he was injured. If Ablett wasn't a F/S but a top 10 pick, someone like you would've said he was a waste of pick in his first few seasons too. Give Masten time, if in 2-3 years time he is crap, then we have wasted a pick on him.

Unleash Shuey and Stevens to the midfield.

Upgrade cockie if he has been doing well in the WAFL
Shuey is another week away I think but yes it's time to get games into the kids.

Cockie is a tough, tackling goal sneak and should be upgraded for Masten if he goes onto the LTI list.
I like the way he goes about his footy even though some punters bag him after a handful of games.
Cockie and Stevens will be the hard nuts we need to add to the likes of Waters, Scooter, McGinnity, Kennedy, Shuey, Kerr and Naita.

We will have a team with some aggression soon.

Shuey is another week away I think but yes it's time to get games into the kids.

Cockie is a tough, tackling goal sneak and should be upgraded for Masten if he goes onto the LTI list.
I like the way he goes about his footy even though some punters bag him after a handful of games.
Cockie and Stevens will be the hard nuts we need to add to the likes of Waters, Scooter, McGinnity, Kennedy, Shuey, Kerr and Naita.

We will have a team with some aggression soon.

I'm a cockie fan aswell but it's gotten to the stage where we just need anyone that has top notch disposal.

On a side note, it was his 21st yesterday.

r559297_3367944.jpg

Hmmm
Masten DE 57% (including toe poke from 1m)
Palmer DE 89%

Look dumb much?

We had the highest DE in the league against North Melbourne in a game we butchered the ball in.

So using that stat is irrelevant.

One of Palmer's first kicks was an absolute pearler, drilled low and hard into forward 50m - which was subsequently marked.

After that he did miss a number of targets, including a woeful shot on goal that wasn't even close

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats just a ridiculous comment and not needed in a thread like this.
FWIW Rhys' first game back was better then Masten has played all year and his skills today were quite clean. He was fumbly but his foot skills were fine.

It's not really your place to come onto our board and tell us what's needed in a particular thread, to be perfectly honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Masten injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back