FTA-TV MasterChef Season 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to see Josh make it through to the finale. Reminds me of Andy who also started from a low base and went on to win it. Either he or Nat will be a worthy winner.

And is it just me or did Curtis sound snarky when he made that comment about Josh's dish beef and reef? Something like I never want to have to say that ever again.

Happy to see Josh make it through to the finale. Reminds me of Andy who also started from a low base and went on to win it. Either he or Nat will be a worthy winner.

And is it just me or did Curtis sound snarky when he made that comment about Josh's dish beef and reef? Something like I never want to have to say that ever again.

Anyone but Sav and so was happy. Only so many curry dishes I can take

Nat is a good cook but her dessert had many faults while Josh's was perfect. If only Josh had not stuffed up the top part he would have been the winner. Should have been the winner as is. They always say which dish would you like to eat again. No one is going to prefer Nat's which had chunks of gelatin? in it and other textural issues over Josh's. Anyway a great season regardless.

Nat is a good cook but her dessert had many faults while Josh's was perfect. If only Josh had not stuffed up the top part he would have been the winner. Should have been the winner as is. They always say which dish would you like to eat again. No one is going to prefer Nat's which had chunks of gelatin? in it and other textural issues over Josh's. Anyway a great season regardless.

Nat had the better first round dish though and by a distance too. Love Pezza but let’s be real he isn’t a Masterchef winner lol

Also I cant recall a time ever when the person comes from behind and wins the final don't think it has ever happened on the show at the top of my head.
I've only been watching since 2020 so its probably happened at least a couple more times, but Billie overtook Sarah Todd to win a couple of years ago.

====
As an isolated cook, it was lot more line ball than it ought to have been, but Nat was clearly streets ahead of the top 10 as a chef overall, so there was little chance Pezza was going to be entrusted with a high-end guest chef spot.

It felt like a bit of waste to snare a Michelin star chef and not have a Masterclass this season, even as a Tenplay exclusive.

Not remotely disappointed to have another year to wait to hear Andy question every contestant's sanity again each episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV MasterChef Season 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back