Masters of the Non-Prefered?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep this. Kemp was the master. No-one has come close since.

Shuey? I don't remember Kempy being able to kick 50m+ on his preferred. Just as a point of difference compared to Shuey. Makes Shuey more a threat for goal. Shuey is still yet to catch him for field kicking.

fell out of my chair with that one! nooice as!!
same. Looks a bit awkward at first but when you look at it again, its actually a nice kicking style as well. Its pretty different to his dominant kicking style.

same. Looks a bit awkward at first but when you look at it again, its actually a nice kicking style as well. Its pretty different to his dominant kicking style.

yepp under heap of pressure he maintains his technique too! Shame the couple of kicks he had smothered in the game didn't either balk or go right side. But super promising signs from Domo!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JK for a big key forward goes alright on his left.

oo yes!! And he's done it before - Match Winner on the Left!! will become best goal kicking FF in our history! All hail our bearded God JK!

little Dommy's leftie is on the end there too.

Sheed hit another really nice right foot kick later in the game too if i recall correctly, think he received it in the corridor and wheeled around on the right to set up an inside 50.

Hi guys Im new to this hope we win tonight, In regards with non prefered
I know this family, their son plays football he is at a local U/15 club along with
development squad and Henley High. His left and right are elite (Under 15), he is already
184cm+ you would not know which is his dominant foot.
Watched him play against sacred hart college on wednesday he was hitting targets with
his kicking 40+ metre he was full back that game.

Hi guys Im new to this hope we win tonight, In regards with non prefered
I know this family, their son plays football he is at a local U/15 club along with
development squad and Henley High. His left and right are elite (Under 15), he is already
184cm+ you would not know which is his dominant foot.
Watched him play against sacred hart college on wednesday he was hitting targets with
his kicking 40+ metre he was full back that game.

You sound like a very proud father. What's your son's name? Welcome to BF!

Remove this Banner Ad

Masters of the Non-Prefered?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back