Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

funny-trolling-21-59c35fa1f0f3f__605.jpg

I call BS on that, at least one member of a Lesbian couple has to have short hair ...

(Joking, actually worked for a time with a couple of hot Irish backpackers years ago, and to my dismay, they told me they were a lesbian couple. It was like I was prematurely pecker blocked lol)

I call BS on that, at least one member of a Lesbian couple has to have short hair ...

(Joking, actually worked for a time with a couple of hot Irish backpackers years ago, and to my dismay, they told me they were a lesbian couple. It was like I was prematurely pecker blocked lol)
Hot Irish lesbians, you say..........
martin-tell-me-more.gif

Don't worry they just told you that so you wouldn't annoy them.
Oldest trick in the book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if that mum is a good or bad person but anyone who stalks a family with little kids is scum. Old mate has had a good chuckle but anyone with any shred of morality knows hes actually a turd.

I wish that family a peaceful christmas, and the prankster a very merry lung cancer.

I dunno if that mum is a good or bad person but anyone who stalks a family with little kids is scum. Old mate has had a good chuckle but anyone with any shred of morality knows hes actually a turd.

I wish that family a peaceful christmas, and the prankster a very merry lung cancer.
How do you know who the prankster is? It could be the kids father and you just gave him lung cancer and killed three kids Dad.

How do you know who the prankster is? It could be the kids father and you just gave him lung cancer and killed three kids Dad.
Ideally justice is not a respecter of persons, thats to say guilt is not determined by who you are, but what you do.

Also I'm not pumping anyone with carcinogens, I'm merely expressing a hope.

You'd hope a responsible father would abstain from harrassing his own children.

The prank itself is top kek, and I have seen similar examples online. However "revenge against exes" aint a real funny topic when theres kids involved it gets creepy and toxic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back