Matt Rendell strikes again

Remove this Banner Ad

Bringing up the actions of people no longer at the club? Ok then.

Remember when Ayers and John Reid were flipping the bird and yelling at those Geelong fans from behind the safety of the glass and security staff at Kardina Park? Classy AND brave!

They both walked down the race after the game with heads held high. :thumbsu:

Despite all the abuse they received.:)

Yeah, because Port officials have never ever said a bad word about another club before:rolleyes:

He was asked a leading question by a journalist and Rendell gave an honest (and most likely correct) answer. Do you prefer the boring, sit-on-the-fence type answers that most AFL club officials give these days?

You must remember that most Port supporters especially those of the Asgardian type are use to being led by the nose & believing anything & everything their club officials tell them hence why they are flabbergasted when someone from another club comes out & tells it like it is.

Good on Matt Rendell saying what he really thinks.:thumbsu:

Noddy is another born again ****

I would hate my club officials to be naive & unprofessional like Rendell

Sheedy will have something cooking for the crowbots after hearing Rendell shoot his mouth off.

Noddy is another born again ****

I would hate my club officials to be naive & unprofessional like Rendell

Sheedy will have something cooking for the crowbots after hearing Rendell shoot his mouth off.

First of all, Sheedy has shot his mouth off at everyone, so he deserves a dose of reality. He's now just a senile has been.

As for naive and unprofessional, that is the perfect descriptor for your whole club. That's why you have the coaches no one wanted, no major sponsor and players who enjoy earning money rather than enjoying success. Our players hurt when they fail, yours view it as just another week at the office.

First of all, Sheedy has shot his mouth off at everyone, so he deserves a dose of reality. He's now just a senile has been.

As for naive and unprofessional, that is the perfect descriptor for your whole club. That's why you have the coaches no one wanted, no major sponsor and players who enjoy earning money rather than enjoying success. Our players hurt when they fail, yours view it as just another week at the office.

And the players that no one showed any interest in like Butcher and Trengove. At least there will be some interest this year in Boak, Gray and Hartlett. You can guarantee Choco will be licking his lips.

It took me a while to stop laughing after reading that bullshit

No further reply is needed, you've already shown yourself to be a footy dullard

Comon boy, I'm still waiting for you to show even a glimmer of footy knowledge.

Go on, you can do it.

Comon boy, I'm still waiting for you to show even a glimmer of footy knowledge.

Go on, you can do it.

I'd happily put my knowledge against yours anyway. I'm still coaching a senior side and actively involved in footy are you? I'm not sure Bay 13 is where you go to display your footy knowledge, or have you misunderstood the whole point?

Of course you are, you footy champion you.

How many Brownlows was it again?

I bet that AFL Hall of Fame nomination is just around the corner for you.

You're my keyboard warrior hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you are, you footy champion you.

How many Brownlows was it again?

I bet that AFL Hall of Fame nomination is just around the corner for you.

You're my keyboard warrior hero.

Never played AFL, played SANFL juniors and amateurs. One of hundreds who did. Also one of hundreds who coach or have coached amateur sides. Still that seems to put me way head of you. How do you apply your fantastic knowledge? By posting on the Bay, or do you actually have skills that anybody wants.....no didn't think so.

Never played AFL, played SANFL juniors and amateurs. One of hundreds who did. Also one of hundreds who coach or have coached amateur sides. Still that seems to put me way head of you. How do you apply your fantastic knowledge? By posting on the Bay, or do you actually have skills that anybody wants.....no didn't think so.

Hahahaha.

The hypocrisy, the delicious, delicious hypocrisy.

Hahahaha.

The hypocrisy, the delicious, delicious hypocrisy.

No hypocrisy there at all. I pointed out that I actually do something rather than just talk about it, yet your bitter old friend hasn't yet been able to articulate anything other than what he does on here. Sadly as we all know, he's not even good at that.

Nice attempted rescue, but you should let it go, some things are best left to wilt on their own.

No hypocrisy there at all. I pointed out that I actually do something rather than just talk about it, yet your bitter old friend hasn't yet been able to articulate anything other than what he does on here. Sadly as we all know, he's not even good at that.

Nice attempted rescue, but you should let it go, some things are best left to wilt on their own.

Who do you coach, Mr Football? I'll certainly be taking a keen interest in results. :)

Who do you coach, Mr Football? I'll certainly be taking a keen interest in results. :)

I kicked 1000 goals from a back pocket one year, that's how good I am.

Just ask me.

I'm quite surprised you'd all be so impressed at an amateur league coach hardly a massive role, but obviously I now know how revered that level would be compared to others on here.

Your free to think what you like, but I've never sought to personally engage a person from Bigfooty ever. Never met another poster in my 9 years on this forum and never will.

That's impressive. Mighty impressive. I reckon that just pips my five consecutive senior premierships as captain/coach of the Internet Forum Hero Magpies. Much kudos to you, good sir.

Ah gee, here I go again. :eek:

I try not to blow my own trumpet too much, then I have a couple of shandies and lose my head and start bragging about my irrelevant achievements.

I'll wake up tomorrow and feel like an idiot but I just can't help myself sometimes.

Well you must be very proud of yourself, I bet you won lots of individual rewards and participated in many premierships.

I bet you're so qualified AFL clubs continually knock on your door seeking advice and praying you'd join their footy department

I'm quite surprised you'd all be so impressed at an amateur league coach hardly a massive role, but obviously I now know how revered that level would be compared to others on here.

Your free to think what you like, but I've never sought to personally engage a person from Bigfooty ever. Never met another poster in my 9 years on this forum and never will.

No, don't denigrate yourself, you're one of the keyboard heroes us Port people idolize, in fact, I reckon you were even offered VFL contracts but turned them down to stay in SA, you self-sacrificing icon

3 cheers for that footy great, afc9798

Of course you do, you devoted yourself to a footy career and lifelong pension provided by centrelink, while us no-hopers went to work, built our own companies and retired.

Gee, I wish I was good enough to be you, my hero

And the players that no one showed any interest in like Butcher and Trengove.

hurr_durr.jpg

That's a cutting reply, can you do better, or is that all you've got?

They could do better but you're too handy with the report button.

What side of the divide is Rendall on. Harper or Trigg?
You would think Harper, as they have a closer working relationship. But then again that relationship may drive a wedge between them and he may in fact be a Triggy man.

Next time Harper comes up to Mount Barker for a cuppa and slice of Mrs Asgardian's Sponge cake can you ask him?

BTW how come no-one of note has interviewed Primus or Geoff Parker since draft day. Apart from the token interview on AA I have heard nothing from them. Foxsports made a bee line to Sando after the draft. You would think that would have spoken to Primus for his comment given you had pick 6.

I guess no one cares what the Power do on draft day, apart from Vlad...........

It is easy to sign up players when the AFL demand you increse salary payments. Surely Butcher is not on $350+ as rumoured about town.

Rohde and co will earn their money this year retaining Boak, Gray and Hartlett.

BTW why didnt they put extension's in front of them this year? Could have had all three stitched up this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Rendell strikes again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back