richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
hey I'm extremely keen on this kid! Is he worth getting in a supercoach squad? Will you guys be getting him? He's an amazingly talented player I know and I think this year he's going to go off. Is it possible for maybe even to be your second or third best player this year behind maybe, Judd and Cousins? What's his capabilities?

I can spend an extra 100 thousand and get safer options like Kerr, Tuck, Carr, Ball, Corey, Johnstone, Black, Bolton! But could he be better than these guys? I'm not talking about value, I mean in his performances to come this year!

Please Help Me!

rosa is the type of player that can rack up 30 touches. he'll be in my dream team for sure. he will play in round 1 for sure i reckon. i think he can avg 20 or so touches a week which is good value.

get him.

dunno what some of you guys above are on about. hes had a great preseason. playing as one of the main mids, his kicking has been pretty good, the amount of ball hes racking up is great considering the likes of judd, cuz, kerr etc arent around.

the moment we got rosa and wce stated they could beleive he went so low, i knew this guy is gonna be a good 10+ year player for us.

If you can afford any of those other players you listed, go for them. Rosa's a good talent but he's not guaranteed a spot in the side on any given week. And I must say top two or three at the club is ridiculous. I don't even rate him as the most promising player from outside the 22 (that goes to shannon hurn)

if rosa sticks around long enough around the club he will learn alot from the likes of judd, cousins, kerr etc. so in a couple of yrs i think this kid could become a player which will be valuable to the team Anyway, how is he looking this yr??? still playing good footy considering there are the likes of judd in the team???:)

Black'd be a better get.

I think Rosa is better for dream team than for supercoach, because of the different ways stats are registered- basically, Rosa has the windtank to get a get a lot of disposals, but thats his major positive attribute.

if rosa sticks around long enough around the club he will learn alot from the likes of judd, cousins, kerr etc. so in a couple of yrs i think this kid could become a player which will be valuable to the team Anyway, how is he looking this yr??? still playing good footy considering there are the likes of judd in the team???:)

It all depends on Embley's position

If embers plays like he did in the grand final (more wing than deap forward for most of the game) then rosa doesn't get game time.

If embley plays deap forward then Rosa takes his traditional spot and does a damn good job of it.

I think Rosa is looking better and better, games like the Dees, cats and richmond game show what he's capable of.

I'm slowy starting to like him more and more in the team tho, I was probably a bit harsh on him in the first year because of his completle lack of strength in contests but he looks stronger now and should improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt ROSA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back