Matt Scarlett

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope there is a Mathew Scarlett highlights DVD put out by the club. Spoils, goals, toe pokes. Would be a good watch. Also wonder if he will put out a book like Harley.

I hope there is a Mathew Scarlett highlights DVD put out by the club. Spoils, goals, toe pokes. Would be a good watch. Also wonder if he will put out a book like Harley.

Lets hope its a bit better than Harley's book. It is a join the dots, lessons in life book. I got a signed copy expecting warts and all stories, but got nothing like that.

Lets hope its a bit better than Harley's book. It is a join the dots, lessons in life book. I got a signed copy expecting warts and all stories, but got nothing like that.
I got it too. Still haven't read it, yet "the dirt" by motley Crüe, "the heroin diaries", by niki sixx and the slash bio, all read within 5 days. Same with the Duff Mckagan book.

I got it too. Still haven't read it, yet "the dirt" by motley Crüe, "the heroin diaries", by niki sixx and the slash bio, all read within 5 days. Same with the Duff Mckagan book.
After reading all those other books, don't bother opening Tom's. It's shit. Thought Duff's bio was better than Slash's too.

After reading all those other books, don't bother opening Tom's. It's shit. Thought Duff's bio was better than Slash's too.
Duffs bio was really well written. I love how it starts, catching his daughter kissing a boy at her party. He stops and thinks, what was I doing at that age? It wasn't pretty.

While we're on the subject of autobiographies, if you're a wrestling fan, Mick Foley's first two books are a good read. For a guy who's literally been whacked 100s of times in the head with a steel chair, he's got a pretty good memory.

Duffs bio was really well written. I love how it starts, catching his daughter kissing a boy at her party. He stops and thinks, what was I doing at that age? It wasn't pretty.
Yeah, I thought it talked more about the background, and skimmed over the well-known incidents well. Much more than Slash's that talked a lot about the major 'events' but less about the bits in between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread makes me sad :(
Maybe, but it makes me sadder watching a gun/champion play that one year too long. We have great memories, and a year that could be worse than 2012 would dilute those memories for sure. Can't always get the perfect timing like Ling and Harley.

Also wonder if he will put out a book like Harley.

i think he'd be lucky to fill a paragraph:

"barracked for essendon, saw the light, grew my hair, cut my hair, made fev look like a spud, made gehrig look lazy, grew my hair, cut my hair, toe-poke to ablett, won three flags, dressed as KB, dressed as dermie, dressed as hannibal, probably won't bother with a presser to tell everyone i'm retiring to watch american sport"

"barracked for essendon, saw the light, grew my hair, cut my hair, made fev look like a spud, made gehrig look lazy, grew my hair, cut my hair, toe-poke to ablett, won three flags, dressed as KB, dressed as dermie, dressed as hannibal, probably won't bother with a presser to tell everyone i'm retiring to watch american sport"

You forgot - 'Did everyone a favour and whacked Ballentyne.'

Not enough room to mention all the AA selections?

Looks like someones been on another planet this season.

Healy has been on another planet for awhile...

Upset Robert Harvey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Scarlett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back