Matthew Kruezer - Another Carlton draft blunder

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't & i don't care. I'm matching them up for myself, and that's all that matters.

I can imagine youre a good match for yourself!!
CAUSE NO-ONE ELSE WANTS YOU D@#$KHEAD

pot.-you obviously smoke too much!!
kettle.-only screams when he's hot
black.-like his wit,rotten and dead
:rolleyes:

Doza, this time I'll return the favour and ask for your help.

Please educate your fellow brethren so they don't come across as completely unorginal and boring dumbshits. :thumbsu:

doza, This Time I'll Return The Favour And Ask For Your Help.

Please Educate Your Fellow Brethren So They Don't Come Across As Completely Unorginal And Boring Dumbshits. :thumbsu:

Orrr Diddums

The first season is too early to tell with Ruckmen. Kreuzer has done a few good things here and there but has been largely unimpressive. Definately needs to hit the gym hard. I'll reserve judgement after he gets a couple more years into him.

Alas, it seems that once again if someone actually bothers to ask Spartan then he is forced to speak something sensible. We all know its a great effort for a first year ruckman to be playing. How's Leunberger going?

Could go either way to be honest, however considering your ruck stocks you had to pick him I guess. I've heard a few Blues rate Hampson over Kreuzer, in which case maybe you should have got Cotchin. :confused:

Yes my fellow Carlton supporters are excited about Hampson - as am I excited as to what he might become in the future. But he has literally played 6 games. And he came from a soccer (goalkeeper) background and hasn't played much AFL footy at all. He is a development player, and you don't overlook the best young ruckman going around because you have a development player (especially when you have Ackland on your list).

Spartan your being a Penis. Dont get grumpy at blues4flag because you didnt read through the thread properly.:thumbsu:

Boy you're all coming out of the woodwork aren't you?

Carltank fan posts in general only deserved to be skim read due to the high probability that the post will contain nothing more than a large steaming pile of horseshit.

Exhibit A:

its funny,every thread this d@#khead starts is overun by disgruntled wet cokers over juddy,the same old dorks(lesbian norton) sticking up for the wetties,positive feedback from a couple outsiders and the dribbles of sunny-tee doing his best work,ala ahahaha.boring stupid thread that will turn into a judd thread in a couple of hours time:thumbsu:
Edited out of respect;sorry les you actually had kind words to say i stand down on the lesbian jibe and stand corrected

kreuzer is being rested cause hes a kid
he will be a champion
is already making fantastic inroads and learning very fast:thumbsu:
P.S WE STILL HAVE JUDD WHAT DID U GET WETTIES NOTHIN!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAKE NO MISTAKE
PFFFT masten notte kennedy embley PFFFT:Detc etc etc.....ahahahahaha:D

So yeah, chances are I did misread some of the posts, however I believe my concerns regarding blues4flag being near a primary school are still valid.

Alas, it seems that once again if someone actually bothers to ask Spartan then he is forced to speak something sensible. We all know its a great effort for a first year ruckman to be playing. How's Leunberger going?

Yes my fellow Carlton supporters are excited about Hampson - as am I excited as to what he might become in the future. But he has literally played 6 games. And he came from a soccer (goalkeeper) background and hasn't played much AFL footy at all. He is a development player, and you don't overlook the best young ruckman going around because you have a development player (especially when you have Ackland on your list).

;)

Yeah given your ruck depth Kreuzer was a good pick. Cotchin looks like a gun though while Palmer and Masten will also be very good footballers.

I'd be having more fun if this thread was about Squibbsy being a dud than Kreuzer. ;)

well cotchin is of a higher quality than kreuzer but i think the blues done the right thing as the need a good ruckman badly.

west coast wanted cotchin as they thought he was the best player in the draft, mastens pretty damn good though.

I think we talked up Cotchin so nobody picked up Masten. Another master move by the WCE. Masten was always going to come West.

And the my fellow Eagles supporters. Just get over Kruezer being good/shit. Who cares ? We have our own problems to sort out. Also his a first year ruckman for crying out loud. Our boys weren't chopping up in our first years. (Gardiner, Cox, Seaby). Saying that we did get an All-Australian year out of Gardiner (brownlow fav. at one stage ?) Cox is IMO one of best players in the comp and (Seaby) who is possibly the best 2nd ruckman in the league.

Leave the kid alone. We'll see by 2010 if he was wortha pick 1.

Cheers.

I think we talked up Cotchin so nobody picked up Masten. Another master move by the WCE. Masten was always going to come West.

And the my fellow Eagles supporters. Just get over Kruezer being good/shit. Who cares ? We have our own problems to sort out. Also his a first year ruckman for crying out loud. Our boys weren't chopping up in our first years. (Gardiner, Cox, Seaby). Saying that we did get an All-Australian year out of Gardiner (brownlow fav. at one stage ?) Cox is IMO one of best players in the comp and (Seaby) who is possibly the best 2nd ruckman in the league.

Leave the kid alone. We'll see by 2010 if he was wortha pick 1.

Cheers.

This me all be true, but it's bay13 and the WCE trolls are catching so many Carlton fishies, why on earth would they stop? I'm finding it all very amusing.

I think we've got a bit off track here the really issue is that the op is a joke. Bake is a very good ruckman without him geelong wouldn't have done so well this or last season. For the record tall players especially ruckman take time to develop 2+ seasons. Just because a first year player cant smash ruckman with several seasons under their belt and physically stronger doesn't make Kreuzer sh!t.

nah, the fact is:
Cotchin > Masten

but really, we cant complain masten is a very good player. its just that cotchin is better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With talk of Kruezer being dropped to the VFL next week with his role to be filled by Cameron Cloke, I think this is slowly becoming another draft pick Carlton screwed up.

1. Players better then Kruezer so far in no order - Palmer, Masten, Cotchin, Henderson, Ebert, Selwood, Rioli. Morton, Myers, Taylor. Thats just the ones who have played. Many many more have shown in reserves to have more talent.

2. Kruezer is AFL ready. Hes at his peak - Unlike most youngsters Kruezer has reached his absolute prime and sadly its all down hill from here. Hes physically built, fit, strong but unfortunately a dud who got cained by a 16 yr old Natanui who wasnt even trying....

3. Mark Blake made him look like a fool - Blake is the 2nd worst starting ruckman in the game behind whichever assclown Carlton has to contend the first bounce and Blake absolutely destroyed him.

4. Kruezer has no position - So far Ratten has played him up forward, defense and the ruck. We learnt. Hes too slow to defend, too poor in the air and unco to be a forward and not talented enough to be a ruckman nor is his leap good enough

All in all very worrying signs for Carlton. ATM Kruezer looks a handy 2nd string ruckman, like a Chris Bryan. But a number 1 draft pick. Another joke provided by the Blues. Thanks for the laughs fellas and thanks for letting the real talents slide time and time again

It is amazing someone as dumb as you can type.

lol, Kreuzer already at his peak. I liked that.

Krezuer will be good, just we don't know if he'll be Fraser good, or Cox good.

Just watch out for the Big Mac! Coming to a ground near you at some stage in the next few years!

Why are carlton supporters making this and the Judd thread so huge.
Ignore them.
Judd is the best onballer in the comp and is performing amazingly post surgery.
Kreuzer looks awesome. Will peak as all big guys do in coming years and be a 300 game player.
All clubs would donate left nut for even a chance to get either.

A bad troll only becomes good when you respond.

Oh dear me:eek:, I'll go easy on the OP here for 2 reasons.
1. While this thread isn't worth taking seriously, it's not a funny thread. It's quite sad.:eek:
2. Only a 5-year old would write the stuff they have said (and I'm going easy here because they are only 5-years old)
My god, of all the Carlton bashing threads you West Coast supporters have started, this cuts the cake as the worst.
If anyone agrees that Kreuzer's a dud simply because he's going to be dropped, you either have no ____ing idea about football and/or need to get your heads out of your arses, otherwise you're speaking too much shit.
Now read very carefully. Brett Ratten has been saying for weeks now that he's going to rest Kreuzer sometime through the year. When you are a 200cm, 18-year old ruckman competing against men sometimes twice your age, in a game that's become quicker than it's ever been before in the toughest Aussie Rules competition in the world, you're going to struggle the more you play. Take into account that we don't have a recognised senior ruckman, so he's been given more responsibility than he should be in his 1st year. With a few weeks in the VFL, it will make him a better player.
And lastly WC fans, take a look at the ladder and what the result was when Carlton played West Coast this year, before you make, what's this now, 500 infinte Carlton bashing threads.

You must be very bored mate !!! Every one of the 15 other clubs would have aslo selected Kreuzer No. 1. That is a fact. So it is hardly a Calrton draft blunder. Similarly to Gibbs every one of the 15 other AFL clubs would have drafted Gibbs No. 1.

Agree Gibbs would have gone no.1 no matter who had the pick.

But we would have taken Cotchin at 1 if we had the pick. Derek Hine said this, the week before the draft. I dare say West Coast would have taken Cotchin too.

Give Kreuzer time. Will be at least, a good AFL player.

haha this makes be laugh
at least spell kreuzer's name right fool

how he ____ can anyone peak at 18 years of age, especially a ruckman?
ruckman take time fool
just another west coast troll who is pissed off that judd came here and is pretending not to care:rolleyes:

Oh dear me:eek:, I'll go easy on the OP here for 2 reasons.
1. While this thread isn't worth taking seriously, it's not a funny thread. It's quite sad.:eek:
2. Only a 5-year old would write the stuff they have said (and I'm going easy here because they are only 5-years old)
My god, of all the Carlton bashing threads you West Coast supporters have started, this cuts the cake as the worst.
If anyone agrees that Kreuzer's a dud simply because he's going to be dropped, you either have no ____ing idea about football and/or need to get your heads out of your arses, otherwise you're speaking too much shit.
Now read very carefully. Brett Ratten has been saying for weeks now that he's going to rest Kreuzer sometime through the year. When you are a 200cm, 18-year old ruckman competing against men sometimes twice your age, in a game that's become quicker than it's ever been before in the toughest Aussie Rules competition in the world, you're going to struggle the more you play. Take into account that we don't have a recognised senior ruckman, so he's been given more responsibility than he should be in his 1st year. With a few weeks in the VFL, it will make him a better player.
And lastly WC fans, take a look at the ladder and what the result was when Carlton played West Coast this year, before you make, what's this now, 500 infinte Carlton bashing threads.
what he said

Why are carlton supporters making this and the Judd thread so huge.
Ignore them.
Judd is the best onballer in the comp and is performing amazingly post surgery.
Kreuzer looks awesome. Will peak as all big guys do in coming years and be a 300 game player.
All clubs would donate left nut for even a chance to get either.

A bad troll only becomes good when you respond.

:eek:

I think a player by the name of G.Ablett Jr might have something to say about that.

Oh along with Black, Goodes, Cooney, etc etc.

Oh dear.

I haven't bothered to read all the way through this thread but I can imagine the crap.

Kreuzer's probably the only recent high draft pick Carlton's got right. Very talented kid, never going to be a dominant tap ruckman but will be an excellent ruck competitor and midfielder able to play forward. Sort of like his role model Josh Fraser.

Will be a very good player and by far the best of their flood of early picks provided they don't fracture his development by playing him in the ruck too much too soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Kruezer - Another Carlton draft blunder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back