Max Holmes will be the best player in the AFL in 5 years time

Remove this Banner Ad

So Richmond will get 7 first rounders for the same players that helped them snag the wooden spoon this year? :$
Looking forward to the melts when reality hits.

Following to the rather amusing Schultz & Ginnivan trades, you guys will be able to offer us some great advice on how to deal with the reality of only have 6 x rd 1 draft picks this year.....to Collingwood's zero. :tearsofjoy:

Fremantle trade dual Brownlow Medallist Lachie Neale to Brisbane along with pick 30 for picks 6 & 19.

Fremantle trade zero anything medallist Lachie Schultz to Collingwood for pick 8 & 34.

And they say you get what you pay for Chronz. ;)

Following to the rather amusing Schultz & Ginnivan trades, you guys will be able to offer us some great advice on how to deal with the reality of only have 6 x rd 1 draft picks this year.....to Collingwood's zero. :tearsofjoy:

Fremantle trade dual Brownlow Medallist Lachie Neale to Brisbane along with pick 30 for picks 6 & 19.

Fremantle trade zero anything medallist Lachie Schultz to Collingwood for pick 8 & 34.

And they say you get what you pay for Chronz. ;)
Schultz will mow down the competition in 2025. :cool:

He starts an argument with me even when he agrees with me then asks me who I am arguing with. Wtaf, the campaigner's lost the plot, getting down to meow levels of pointlessness.

No, I just asked what the point of your comment about him not being a premiership player was. What did it have to do with the topic of the thread aside from reaffirming what everyone thinks about you.

Scared?

It’s a football forum. What am I scared of. That he will materialise in my dreams like Freddie Krueger and kill me?

Wake up to yourself

Likes are life and death to some, ever since the bank tellers and checkout chick at the grocery store got replaced, they don't even get to have superficial positive interactions with other people. Just throw in a pity like here and there as a good deed, it probably makes their day.

Likes are life and death to some, ever since the bank tellers and checkout chick at the grocery store got replaced, they don't even get to have superficial positive interactions with other people. Just throw in a pity like here and there as a good deed, it probably makes their day.

I probably need to start doing this to help certain posters that’s a good point

Funny, last I looked SDK can't get a game and Mannagh is already an old campaigner and Geelong have by far the oldest team in the finals.

Haven’t you heard, it’s cool to be old these days.

a67c9e04048afe955271b17c12c54f5e

Haven’t you heard, it’s cool to be old these days.

a67c9e04048afe955271b17c12c54f5e

The melts when they did this were glorious, one particular team has a very busy 'opposition observation' thread on their board that had posters in tears.

Now that we have the best youth in the game I wonder what they'd come up this year if we were to pinch a flag a few years too early?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The melts when they did this were glorious, one particular team has a very busy 'opposition observation' thread on their board that had posters in tears.

Now that we have the best youth in the game I wonder what they'd come up this year if we were to pinch a flag a few years too early?

A few years too early? 🤣🤣🤣

You are the oldest team in the finals comfortably.

That's cool? Looks like a bunch of try hards who spent all season saying they don't listen to outside noise. Then when their moment of glory arrived, they proved they do in fact listen to outside noise and are very sensitive to it.
In other words you're still crying about it.

And the ironic thing is they just dressed up as you!

I remember a few posters seriously trying to claim Geelong should be charged by the police or face civil action for "Ageist Discrimination".

In other words you're still crying about it.

And the ironic thing is they just dressed up as you!

You could just imagine me me me Dangerfield leading a meeting saying we should do this it would be really cool. And a couple of wiser heads thinking wtf are we, schoolkids or something. But we better go along with it or mememefield will cry.

Almost as cringe as when Patmeonthehead Dangerfield dressed up in bandages and went into a press conference on crutches after he had been doing some pretty severe monitoring of media response to him pretending he is injured all the time during games.

But Geelong supporters actually think that shit is cool it seems. 🤣

You could just imagine me me me Dangerfield leading a meeting saying we should do this it would be really cool. And a couple of wiser heads thinking wtf are we, schoolkids or something. But we better go along with it or mememefield will cry.

Almost as cringe as when Patmeonthehead Dangerfield dressed up in bandages and went into a press conference on crutches after he had been doing some pretty severe monitoring of media response to him pretending he is injured all the time during games.

.....Aaaand STILL crying.

Just like Ginnivan must have been having a "complete meltdown" with his jockey outfit or beer drinking celebration. In your warped view he is the triggered one, while those who were outraged over his actions are the cool, calm, collected types. Not bitter old men who could do with taking life less seriously.

Now I kind of understand why your response to being mocked and ridiculed is to shriek "triggered!". Nice little coping mechanism there that you can use whenever something has obviously annoyed you.

I guess he should have just gang bashed a dude at a kebab shop, threatened a woman with chopsticks or committed a dozen stealing and criminal damage offenses and he'd be cool in the eyes of Richmond supporters. Instead he makes fun of nuffy football fans like the evil bastard that he is

I remember a few posters seriously trying to claim Geelong should be charged by the police or face civil action for "Ageist Discrimination".
Meteoric Rise was definitely one of them, given he is captain of his over 80's lawn bowls team. In that respect I empathise, as life must be irritating as a humourless fossil.

Holmes tracking nicely, great young player. We picked Fin Mcrae ahead of him, he looked better at the time but has been slow to mature as a senior player...shut up! He will come good.

The Geelong mad Mondays have been pretty good for years now. Dangerfield may rub people the wrong way (and Selwood is an unworthy flog) but they have a sense of humour and they're not afraid to use it. Goes back to the Stevie Johnson/Bartel years. that St Kilda jibe was the GOAT.

Not sure any other club can pull it off. Pies leaders are too serious these days (Daics and Pendles have kale smoothies on Mad Mondays), Tigers used to do ocular acupuncture, Demons typically [redacted] with [redacted], which is funny, but not funny haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Max Holmes will be the best player in the AFL in 5 years time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back