Max Holmes will be the best player in the AFL in 5 years time

Remove this Banner Ad

Given Richmond are about to trade 2 players each for multiple rd 1 picks including top 10 picks, and a 3rd player for a single rd 1 pick, the AFL eco-system seems to think a little differently to you on that subject. Mannagh's high rating is derived from 11 games of footy as a 26yo, ie right in his prime. Let's see how he looks after opposition teams have a bit of time to study him.

Oh lol he’s 26 what a potato 🤣

You never know. He might do what one of our other recent mid-20s debutants did and get worked out after winning 5 all Australian jackets
I think what we've really done is we've created a powerful sense of dread in the competition. All these other clubs? Dread. They feel it. They know it. They wear it like a cheap zoot suit.

Everyone that isn't dusty is a potato to you.
Don't know how you're going to watch a Richmond game over the next decade then. May as well turn punt road oval into farmland before the 2025 season starts.
:$

I wouldn’t mind that idea tbh. Geelong won’t win another flag again if they don’t have a monopoly on the country bumpinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holmes was immense in both finals. The game completely changed when he went off.

He was also the reason you guys lost. Clearly was injured badly enough to be subbed last but his inability to put the team first and say yep I am no good meant you were down a rotation for 30 minutes when the game was hot and your entire lead eroded.

Selfish Figjam

Zach Guthrie, our general non-key defender who had 18 touches, 11 of them on the defensive 50 arc or closer to goal?

Or Cam Guthrie, who played 2 games this year, the most recent of which was four months ago?

Who the hell are you talking about?
Didn’t see any others in the middle except for those i mentioned. Who am I missing from that group Phat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Max Holmes will be the best player in the AFL in 5 years time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back